- Joined
- Jul 13, 2006
- Messages
- 226
- Reaction score
- 5
- Age
- 41
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Your favorite seinen (and why)
-----------------------------------------------------------
yep....turns out the one i read was the prequel of the series.on the last page written to be continued, then the credit said it was never.anyway thanks again, i'm downloading it and can't wait to read it
wait...it still continue???i've got to check it out thx for the info27 chapters-ongoing
That's the continuation of "Dogs" btw. Too bad it comes out monthly - long waits with chapters that r a bit too short. But anyways, I love the characters and the art is amazing. Story's a bit hard to follow though, had to read it quite a few times before I understood some parts of it.
-----------------------------------------------------------
yep....turns out the one i read was the prequel of the series.on the last page written to be continued, then the credit said it was never.anyway thanks again, i'm downloading it and can't wait to read it

Last edited:
. But anyways, I love the characters and the art is amazing. Story's a bit hard to follow though, had to read it quite a few times before I understood some parts of it.

