Games MHaraton!

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
History
​

Edition​
Duration​
Host(s)​
Winning Team​
2017
14th-21st of January​
Farfalla & Hardy​

2017
17th-24th of June​
Farfalla & Hardy​

2019
5th-11th of May​
Farfalla & z.5​
2021
4th-11th of December​
Faust & z.5​
​

​


Teams
​

Team #6🏆 🏆 🏆​
Team Doge 🏆​
The Speedwagon Foundation​
Team Empty Barn​
Team Multiple Scorgasms​
Team Valhalla​
Team R.I.I.P​
The Friendship Democratic Party​
Rin Lovers​
Team Cate​
Team BIPP​
Team Asia-Pacific​
Not Today​
Pussy Riot​
The ASS​
Super Pussy Riot​
The Bar​
Erinwets​
​

​

​
 
Last edited:

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,407
Country
Torumekian Empire
Doge starts with -10? :rofl:rofl

nice one, Keepy! :zomg:verily
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
He asked to join @MonkeyD-Dragon and @Atom but I missed their position about it D:
@M3J do you still wanna join them? What do you guys say?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

SHAME!
That pink was cute but oh well, fixed.
Not anymore, I don't.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Guess I should sub to this thread now. @zimbardo @Ustegius @gnut , anyone just wanna straight up decide a name? As much as I thought coming up with names for fun was, well, fun, I really don't care much.

Also, keep the color as black as midnight on a moonless night? :\m/
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Guess I should sub to this thread now. @zimbardo @Ustegius @gnut , anyone just wanna straight up decide a name? As much as I thought coming up with names for fun was, well, fun, I really don't care much.

Also, keep the color as black as midnight on a moonless night? :\m/
Or as black as a cup of damn good coffee.

Yeah, black is good. I'm ok with any of the names suggested in win thread..
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,997
Reaction score
18,586
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Team names... black... white...

None of it is all that important

 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
GAME STARTS IN

people may subscribe / edit teams till then
Is the starting time OK for you guys overall?
Considering that that's 10PM UTC/GMT.
It can be earlier if you guys prefer it. Be aware that there will be a 12h gap in between rounds, so it becomes balanced for others around the world.
If after a round the majority agrees we can re-start sooner, we don't have to follow the 12h gap, tho.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,997
Reaction score
18,586
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Is the starting time OK for you guys overall?
Considering that that's 10PM UTC/GMT.
It can be earlier if you guys prefer it. Be aware that there will be a 12h gap in between rounds, so it becomes balanced for others around the world.
If after a round the majority agrees we can re-start sooner, we don't have to follow the 12h gap, tho.
23:00 GMT may be when my kids are finally in bed...
:invalid

though it may still mean that I can't do all that much on the first night...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Is the starting time OK for you guys overall?
Considering that that's 10PM UTC/GMT.
It can be earlier if you guys prefer it. Be aware that there will be a 12h gap in between rounds, so it becomes balanced for others around the world.
If after a round the majority agrees we can re-start sooner, we don't have to follow the 12h gap, tho.
The mafia time system is fine, both 12 and midnight should be doable.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I just quoted it o.O
Tomorrow at 10PM UTC
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No news, but I can't count. Ustreg Zimborgz is actually team 7
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Um, I'm usually asleep at 23:00. And the game starts at midnight my time. So don't count on any speed solving from me. :sweat
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: z.5

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,997
Reaction score
18,586
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I just quoted it o.O
Tomorrow at 10PM UTC
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No news, but I can't count. Ustreg Zimborgz is actually team 7
Don't relegate us before the game has even begun
:gwah

we are 'Team #6'
 
Top