Oh? Pray tellWe will defeat you
I even have a secret weapon![]()
Oh? Pray tellWe will defeat you
I even have a secret weapon![]()
As if i'll tell youOh? Pray tell

Welcome ERINAAAAAAAAA@BattousaiYngwie *evil laugh* found you !!!!
![]()
@Philia I think I should make it if it's happening during holidays.
Count me in for now, I should make it, even if i don't know anything about the game
... yare yare
![]()
Bat-kun bring it on, fool !!!!!!
![]()
![]()




So u r joining.....Awesomeeee

I will see the fun 



Im in too
WYIS is much cooler than the last celebrity
I mean i dont even remember his name![]()


Like u dont know
Who are you btw?

The guy u mistaked for a girl



Ur on my list now
...................
I still don't know..

Okay will do now.@Brandish I think you should extend the sign up time and tag some more people.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
