Games MH's Interviewer Game - Sign Up and Information Thread

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
@BattousaiYngwie *evil laugh* found you !!!! :teehee



@Philia I think I should make it if it's happening during holidays.
Count me in for now, I should make it :zomg, even if i don't know anything about the game -_-;... yare yare


Bat-kun bring it on, fool !!!!!!


Welcome ERINAAAAAAAAA :zomg:zomg:zomg:zomg:zomg So u r joining.....Awesomeeee:super:super

Now BATTO and u will fight :hmph I will see the fun :hmph
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
:pim
...................
I still don't know..
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I can't, but good luck to everyone!
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Sure. Maybe i'll have better luck this time :p
 

A.ulq

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2016
Messages
323
Reaction score
659
Country
Uchiha Clan
Yeah, count me in
 
Top