You prefer what small and intimate?Oh Phil, let them be. I prefer it small and intimate![]()

You prefer what small and intimate?Oh Phil, let them be. I prefer it small and intimate![]()


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Even I'm feeling a bit lazy to hostSorry man like Battou i am just too lazy to join this one.![]()

--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Philia well im preparing for some librarian competitive exams. i'll have soon some other mock exams (next week) and actual exams will be held in february (around 10th i think) for the 1st one, and later in april or may for the 2nd exam.Exam of which subject?
Anyway there seems to be a bit of problems with my schedule. I'll have to postpone the game a bit.
It'll start on 22nd or 23rd, Hopefully.
, ill confirm you later
Hmmm, interesting Celebrity, Great Host and fun people as Interviewers to play with.

Sorry but im sitting out of this oneShut up peasants
Obey my command and get in
@Vici @Riomy @Aizen--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Where are you guys![]()
![]()
@Shinyarcanine45 @EmptySoul--- Double Post Merged, ---![]()

@everyoneOkay guys we'll begin in 22nd January 6AM GMT.....
@Erinyes-tan please confirm
And guys tag people who might want to join to make the game bigger![]()

DW as long as I'm here, you don't need anyone elseRefusal after refusal...........

Well, ERINA, seems u scared BATTO off in last game ..

You though?
Yes, I understand how much you appreciate meYou though?
![]()

Well, ERINA, seems u scared BATTO off in last game ..![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---