Games MH's Interviewer Game - Sign Up and Information Thread

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Wait...you mean you're not gonna ask my favorite color and band? :gwah

I've committed. Do your worst :catshrug
You have guts, I like your style!


(had to wait until MG is over to post this... I feared someone would be paranoid enough to use this post to form some form of connection between us :lmao)

@syx tagged u first. Also, play? :pout
Yeah, of course.

I got my permission from mother/Belserion. :toc
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Waited for MG to be over to tag people.

This Interview will be a slow and intimate session, to give you quality time with the celebrity as per her request. And, if you're busy, the flexible pace should alleviate some pressure. It's best to sign up, and see how you can handle it.

We'll start the game some time next week, depending on interest and availability of players and celeb.

Mass tagging to invite for the game:

Kawaii ppl
@syx tagged u first. Also, play? :pout
@Linali if you're a little busy we can make it a little less stressful for you.
@Erinyes wanna ask Bel some questions? super fun game!
@Juviii oho u didn't get a couples pad with Bel how about play? Ask some saucy questions!!!
@Asako would you like to play? (sorry for pretending to be ur partner)
@Jammin Pino would play! (sorry for pretending to be Asako's partner)
@kira :blush:handgun
@revo :zomg wanna join?
@Copy Panda omo btw?
@Kiki @Elusia @Darky just remindin that ur committed!!

Jellybois
@Emperor Spriggan playing is a duty for Alvarez!
@Ebony Maw learn about Laxus greatness!
@Valhalla777 sick of Jelly L's? sign up!
@Gryffindor get ur church wifi set up for dis now
@Takuan wanna get on the road to honesty again after being devious in MG? :teehee (good game!)
@SirSamuel016 tagging to remind ur playing. Laxus > Jelly

VandRED's
@Vandred wanna play, sugar?
@Crescent Jinx remember how I played a game recently? :teehee
@Lambu :lambirb << first time I've used that bird. Play?
@GrySun @Holt @Demonspeed @SonOfDaws ask Bel about hints of her role here?

Veterans
@Nii :heh
@gnut not just spam tag like everyone else does, would you like to play?
@Charlie @zimbardo @Farfalla @Organizized have some time to play?
@xi0 ik ur busy engineering dolly the sheep, but care to play?
@Vici Bel might be half your age but this is a good opportunity for u to feel young again.

Ozu fanbois
@Aizen stop searchin Ozu's oeuvre and play!
@Seraph if u got time outside watching black and white movies.
@Xadyu showing that u can tag more than 5 ppl!! (play?)

Men of MH
@Purity of Magi should be a simple answer of yes for u. Check OP!

----

If I missed someone it's because my brain. Please sign up!!
Yep, still in o/

And tagging Gryff. Now he's gonna win easily again :lambirb
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Men of MH
@Purity of Magi should be a simple answer of yes for u. Check OP!



Hm? Lemme see what you meant with that....

Interview with @Belserion



SIGN UP NOW!

Starts - a few days after Mafia Game 70; sign up ends then too.
Game Rules

​

Hmh... I see, I see, yeah its Bel-chan interview game, thats a bit convincing indeed. Mhm.


Hmm........


Hmmmmmmm..............


It feels like I have somewhere seen this before....




Feel free to comment on any fanarts that will be posted in this thread and post anything that you would love to share also!​

Oh well, it must have been a déjà vu


Anyway, seeing your charming attempt there, and the fact that you also know that Seiko is truly the best even though its unrelated to this its still a crucial matter to everything anyway..




Ok, I'm in. Little-less-stressful version, please ;)
 

Aizen

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
4,067
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sure, I am in. :verily
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,330
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I can't fault the effort. I'll give it a shot
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
@xi0 ik ur busy engineering dolly the sheep, but care to play?
What is this geneticist joke?


I'm going to need a refresher on the game and whether it's different from the ones I played ages ago before I commit to playing or not. Any volunteers? :lambirb
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
What is this geneticist joke?


I'm going to need a refresher on the game and whether it's different from the ones I played ages ago before I commit to playing or not. Any volunteers? :lambirb
You should be making a sheep? :thinking

Player jobs:
  1. Ask a true/false question
  2. After Belserion answers them all, guess all her answers
  3. As a multiple choice question
  4. After Belserion answers them all, guess her answers
  5. Ask a open answer question
  6. After Belserion answers them all, guess her answers
Sounds like a lot, but really it's not much. Maybe 5 mins for 1/3/5 and 10-15 mins for 2/4/6.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
:lambirb << first time I've used that bird. Play?
Good thing I checked my alerts, I totally missed this!

Just like you said in the sheep game months ago:

Chirp-chiirp, chirp-chi-chiiirp! "Count me in bud!" :lambirb/
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
@Crescent Jinx remember how I played a game recently?

:emocat Someone just now had to tell me there was an interview game and that I was tagged in it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

:emocat:emocat:emocat:emocat:emocat:emocat:emocat:emocat:emocat:emocat:emocat:emocat:emocat:emocat:emocat:emocat:emocat:emocat:emocat:emocat:emocat:emocat:emocat
:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
:emocat Someone just now had to tell me there was an interview game and that I was tagged in it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

:emocat:emocat:emocat:emocat:emocat:emocat:emocat:emocat:emocat:emocat:emocat:emocat:emocat:emocat:emocat:emocat:emocat:emocat:emocat:emocat:emocat:emocat:emocat
:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump
So you want in?
 
Top