I'm sorry,but i can't.
You have guts, I like your style!Wait...you mean you're not gonna ask my favorite color and band?
I've committed. Do your worst![]()
)Yeah, of course.@syx tagged u first. Also, play?![]()



Yep, still in o/Waited for MG to be over to tag people.
This Interview will be a slow and intimate session, to give you quality time with the celebrity as per her request. And, if you're busy, the flexible pace should alleviate some pressure. It's best to sign up, and see how you can handle it.
We'll start the game some time next week, depending on interest and availability of players and celeb.
Mass tagging to invite for the game:
Kawaii ppl
@syx tagged u first. Also, play?
@Linali if you're a little busy we can make it a little less stressful for you.
@Erinyes wanna ask Bel some questions? super fun game!
@Juviii oho u didn't get a couples pad with Bel how about play? Ask some saucy questions!!!
@Asako would you like to play? (sorry for pretending to be ur partner)
@Jammin Pino would play! (sorry for pretending to be Asako's partner)
@kira
@revowanna join?
@Copy Panda omo btw?
@Kiki @Elusia @Darky just remindin that ur committed!!
Jellybois
@Emperor Spriggan playing is a duty for Alvarez!
@Ebony Maw learn about Laxus greatness!
@Valhalla777 sick of Jelly L's? sign up!
@Gryffindor get ur church wifi set up for dis now
@Takuan wanna get on the road to honesty again after being devious in MG?(good game!)
@SirSamuel016 tagging to remind ur playing. Laxus > Jelly
VandRED's
@Vandred wanna play, sugar?
@Crescent Jinx remember how I played a game recently?
@Lambu<< first time I've used that bird. Play?
@GrySun @Holt @Demonspeed @SonOfDaws ask Bel about hints of her role here?
Veterans
@Nii
@gnut not just spam tag like everyone else does, would you like to play?
@Charlie @zimbardo @Farfalla @Organizized have some time to play?
@xi0 ik ur busy engineering dolly the sheep, but care to play?
@Vici Bel might be half your age but this is a good opportunity for u to feel young again.
Ozu fanbois
@Aizen stop searchin Ozu's oeuvre and play!
@Seraph if u got time outside watching black and white movies.
@Xadyu showing that u can tag more than 5 ppl!! (play?)
Men of MH
@Purity of Magi should be a simple answer of yes for u. Check OP!
----
If I missed someone it's because my brain. Please sign up!!
I'll figure out how he's cheating, and fine him for 4 games.And tagging Gryff. Now he's gonna win easily again![]()
Yes. I am gonna ask super juicy questions@Kiki @Elusia @Darky just remindin that ur committed!!
Men of MH
@Purity of Magi should be a simple answer of yes for u. Check OP!
Interview with @Belserion
![]()
SIGN UP NOW!
Starts - a few days after Mafia Game 70; sign up ends then too.
Game Rules
Hmm........
Hmmmmmmm..............
It feels like I have somewhere seen this before....
![]()
Feel free to comment on any fanarts that will be posted in this thread and post anything that you would love to share also!
Oh well, it must have been a déjà vu
Ok, I'm in. Little-less-stressful version, please![]()
Of course@Kiki @Elusia @Darky just remindin that ur committed!!

What is this geneticist joke?@xi0 ik ur busy engineering dolly the sheep, but care to play?
You should be making a sheep? :thinkingWhat is this geneticist joke?![]()
I'm going to need a refresher on the game and whether it's different from the ones I played ages ago before I commit to playing or not. Any volunteers?![]()
Good thing I checked my alerts, I totally missed this!<< first time I've used that bird. Play?
I doubt she‘d answer@GrySun ask Bel about hints of her role here?
@Crescent Jinx remember how I played a game recently?
Someone just now had to tell me there was an interview game and that I was tagged in it.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

























































So you want in?Someone just now had to tell me there was an interview game and that I was tagged in it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
![]()