Fantasy - Mirajane vs Jellal | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy Mirajane vs Jellal

Mirajane vs Jellal

• Mirajane

Votes: 23 24.2%
  • Jellal

Votes: 72 75.8%

• Total voters

Jko

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yes of course that takes away the W she got because she didn't get it by herself. I don't get what's so hard to understand, how can you claim that Erza is capable of beating Ajeel when she was literally about to die had Bisca not interfered? She was going to lose without Jupiter. This isn't a difficult concept to comprehend.

I only commented to specifically address the points you made about Erza. If I wanted to give my whole opinion on Erza vs Jellal I would have but as it stands I don't have the time. Maybe later.

Yes it's Erza's own "power" that defeated the Historias, but it's more of an ability, not raw magical strength like you claim. Whatever the cause, Erza possesses the ability to make Historias disappear. That has nothing to do with her magical power, that has nothing to do with her strength, that's simply what the ability does. Do you honestly think Erza would still beat them had they not been Historias? Erza was getting absolutely shit on for the majority of the battle, it's completely illogical to claim that Erza was strong enough to beat all of them with that level of ease when the rest of the battle is evidence to the contrary.
Then practically every S12 fight no one got the W even though there have been people that shown the ability to KO a S12.

I never said Erza beat them physically I just said she defeated them. She overcame the odds in a weakened state and beat a team up of Kyouka and Azuma. If they all got beat by that stare alone then I don't see how the real version wouldn't of either. She practically conquers haki them into submission which is why the Historia coward away. The real ones would have too bcs they'd be too scared to fight her. The ability is most likely going to develop fully in her next fight so we can just wait and see what it truly does.

Boomburst

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Then practically every S12 fight no one got the W even though there have been people that shown the ability to KO a S12.

I never said Erza beat them physically I just said she defeated them. She overcame the odds in a weakened state and beat a team up of Kyouka and Azuma. If they all got beat by that stare alone then I don't see how the real version wouldn't of either. She practically conquers haki them into submission which is why the Historia coward away. The real ones would have too bcs they'd be too scared to fight her. The ability is most likely going to develop fully in her next fight so we can just wait and see what it truly does.
That's not even remotely true. Erza doesn't get the W because she was LOSING before Bisca interfered. Why is this so hard to understand? If someone can't beat an opponent by themselves and has to have help in order to win then how can you logically claim that Erza got the win by herself?

I'm sorry but this second point is just ridiculous. You're suggesting that Erza's stare is so terrifying and powerful that three opponents who up until that point have been beating the living shit out of her get oneshot. I honestly don't see how anyone could look at this and say that it's even remotely plausible.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I'd definitely say Jellal for this one. He's got the power, speed and versatility to be a real challenge for Mira, and even though his durability isn't the best thing going around, I think he'd be able to take a decent amount of Mira's attacks without being too troubled. So I'd say Jellal mid-diff at most for this fight.

sharkai

Reaction score
Country
United States
That's not even remotely true. Erza doesn't get the W because she was LOSING before Bisca interfered. Why is this so hard to understand? If someone can't beat an opponent by themselves and has to have help in order to win then how can you logically claim that Erza got the win by herself?

I'm sorry but this second point is just ridiculous. You're suggesting that Erza's stare is so terrifying and powerful that three opponents who up until that point have been beating the living shit out of her get oneshot. I honestly don't see how anyone could look at this and say that it's even remotely plausible.
Because ajeel also got help. And Jupiter is compared to gmg kagura strike in manga.
Also ajeel only managed to get erza to that position because of his magic made him invisible thus allowing him to land hits.

Taking out os in tartarus isn't something too awesome. I would say laxus and erza could have done that too in that arc

Anyhow
I would say jellal beats Mira mid diff here

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States

Literally every other fight (bar Laxus) they were losing to an S12 so tell me how Erza's fight any different? The only who has a W against a Spriggan would be Laxus then and nobody else bcs they all got the same treatment as Erza.

The Historia coward away in fear which is why the Historia disappeared.
Erza will/vigor/stare whatever you want to call it was so intense that it literally scared her opponents into submission. They were beaten through intimidation of Erza will/power which would work on the real versions too. If you watch One Piece she basically Conquered Haki them lol.

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
After Miralegria feats, and factoring in that Mirajane has Tartarus takeovers, I think this is about mid diff... unlike low-mid like previous.

I expect Jellal to be one of the most powerful wizards in the story... and his GC is enough to take down Neinhart. There's more to him than that attack.

Jean Grey

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
its mostly about "she didn't beat a Spriggan while this one has, the one who beat a Spriggan stomps the one who didn't". it usually goes that way when someone is debating those kind of discussions.

Boomburst

Reaction score
Country
United States
Because ajeel also got help. And Jupiter is compared to gmg kagura strike in manga.
Also ajeel only managed to get erza to that position because of his magic made him invisible thus allowing him to land hits.

Taking out os in tartarus isn't something too awesome. I would say laxus and erza could have done that too in that arc

Anyhow
I would say jellal beats Mira mid diff here
Yes Ajeel's magic made him invisible. That's what his magic does. Why on earth does that make Ajeel's feats illegitimate?

When did Ajeel get help?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Literally every other fight (bar Laxus) they were losing to an S12 so tell me how Erza's fight any different? The only who has a W against a Spriggan would be Laxus then and nobody else bcs they all got the same treatment as Erza.

The Historia coward away in fear which is why the Historia disappeared.
Erza will/vigor/stare whatever you want to call it was so intense that it literally scared her opponents into submission. They were beaten through intimidation of Erza will/power which would work on the real versions too. If you watch One Piece she basically Conquered Haki them lol.
Can you provide examples of other fights where someone was getting absolutely shit on by a S12 until they got assistance and won?

Come on man, you can't seriously believe that. You expect me to believe that Erza is so damn terrifying that her stare can make normal enemies cower in fear and run? Are you forgetting that earlier in the battle the three Historia were beating the living shit out of her? How can you honestly claim that a non Historia enemy would run in fear because of a stare despite the fact that Erza was getting completely fodderised up until that point?

Neinhart specifically pointed out that there was some sort of a connection between Erza and Irene. The fact that he didn't realize it until the Historias disappeared is pretty clear evidence that her relation to Irene was the cause of it and not her sheer magical power. If her magical power alone was responsible then Neinhart would have made the connection between Erza and Irene long before the Historia disappeared.

Crimson Ice

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
A severely weakened Erza beats three actual opponents while Jellal was KOed from Neinhart fodder attack, and he's the weakest Spriggan in physicals. Acting like beating a dude who hid behind Simon is an actual feat. :bnah Beating Ajeel >>>>>>>>>>> Beating Fodderheart.
:teach
Even Neinhart admits he can't beat Erza :lmao
Fodder attack? And on what basis is Neinhart's attack strong? Erza beat the Historias based on some special ability that allows her to nullify it when they actually fought Erza was getting overwhelmed. Stomping Ninhart is wayy more impressive than not even being able to beat Ajeel by himself. Neinhart can't beat Erza simply because she's the perfect counter to him.

sharkai

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yes Ajeel's magic made him invisible. That's what his magic does. Why on earth does that make Ajeel's feats illegitimate?

When did Ajeel get help?.
It doesn't.
But it brings into question how strong these springgans are if only way they can win is to use sneak attacks or some other hax.

Marin stopped erza from doing magic. Which allowed ajeel to land hit (the only hit he could land when erza could see him). I think he thought his attack would kill her, saying something like die or drain already. I am not sure but, he had as much time as those two hot babes had in the bathtub. Obviously it would effect erza performance.
Also keep in mind ajeel only manage to last that long is because he was immune to 90% of erza magic. Him going all out also made erza, cqc mage at serious disadvantage. He was a basically a great counter to erza.

As for the eye thing. I thing it going to be related to new powers erza will get. All the main roaster and gajeel were given power up, other than erza. So erza might develop scary eye magic or something :derp

BluePegasus

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Exactly how would Jellal defeat Mirajane anyway? He won't get a single chance to cast Grand Chariot or Sema since Alegria Mirajane can superblitz him in the time he tries. Jellal will never take her down with just Meteor, facing the fact that the speed feats of Sitri Mirajane are comparable to his.

With Mirajane's new feats, I'd say she takes this around mid or high diff.

Boomburst

Reaction score
Country
United States
Exactly how would Jellal defeat Mirajane anyway? He won't get a single chance to cast Grand Chariot or Sema since Alegria Mirajane can superblitz him in the time he tries. Jellal will never take her down with just Meteor, facing the fact that the speed feats of Sitri Mirajane are comparable to his.

Mirajane could superblitz Juliet and Hyhne, sure. That doesn't mean she could superblitz Jellal, who's shown incredible speed feats throughout the entire manga. And let's not forget that immediately after she took down Juliet and Hyhne she exhausted all her mp, which basically means the extent of Alegria's power is being able to defeat two opponents of their caliber. Unless you think Jellal is somehow weaker than Juliet and Hyhne together there is really no way Mirajane should be winning this.
It doesn't.
But it brings into question how strong these springgans are if only way they can win is to use sneak attacks or some other hax.

Marin stopped erza from doing magic. Which allowed ajeel to land hit (the only hit he could land when erza could see him). I think he thought his attack would kill her, saying something like die or drain already. I am not sure but, he had as much time as those two hot babes had in the bathtub. Obviously it would effect erza performance.
Also keep in mind ajeel only manage to last that long is because he was immune to 90% of erza magic. Him going all out also made erza, cqc mage at serious disadvantage. He was a basically a great counter to erza.

As for the eye thing. I thing it going to be related to new powers erza will get. All the main roaster and gajeel were given power up, other than erza. So erza might develop scary eye magic or something :derp
Well how do you expect the Spriggans to win then? Did you expect them to just beat people using CQC?

Erza couldn't use requip but I don't think there was an explanation for it.
I do see your point though.

xMage

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Sunspear
Mirajane win.
Mira is more stronger it obviously. Maybe they're in the same tier , but I think she is the strongest this "tier"
and Jellal comes next.
The people only votes in Jellal because it's all Erza fan and want Jellal to be as strong as her.
Translator.

Axiomus

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada

Jellal can draw the runes for Grand Chariot while he's in meteor.
Sitri Mirajane has no speed feats on par with Toh Jellal.
On the contrary, Jellal has speed feats on par with Halphas Mirajane without even using meteor.

A single hit in Alegria takeover is exhaustive for Mirajane. All Jellal needs to do is dodge Mirajane's one and only attack, and Mirajane would revert back to base mode. From there on, Jellal can really do anything he wants.

Takuan

Reaction score
Country
France
The people only votes in Jellal because it's all Erza fan and want Jellal to be as strong as her.
Translator.
Want Jellal to be as strong as her... What?
Are you implying that people think Jellal is inferior to Erza? Do you think Erza > Jellal?
I think a huge majority thinks Jellal > Erza...

xMage

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Sunspear
The idea that Mirajane always alone will hold a coup using Allegria is absurd. Not because it happened once, because of the circumstances that will always happen
Jellal has speed and only , Mira can follow it easily with your new talent.

Translator

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
Want Jellal to be as strong as her... What?
Are you implying that people think Jellal is inferior to Erza? Do you think Erza > Jellal?
I think a huge majority thinks Jellal > Erza...
Her feats are far greater than Jellal's. The majority just thinks this because he's the man he'll be stronger or that he's of Laxus' caliber but both are plain out incorrect. His feats don't live up to his fan hype.

When did Ajeel get help?

Can you provide examples of other fights where someone was getting absolutely shit on by a S12 until they got assistance and won?

Come on man, you can't seriously believe that. You expect me to believe that Erza is so damn terrifying that her stare can make normal enemies cower in fear and run? Are you forgetting that earlier in the battle the three Historia were beating the living shit out of her? How can you honestly claim that a non Historia enemy would run in fear because of a stare despite the fact that Erza was getting completely fodderised up until that point?

Neinhart specifically pointed out that there was some sort of a connection between Erza and Irene. The fact that he didn't realize it until the Historias disappeared is pretty clear evidence that her relation to Irene was the cause of it and not her sheer magical power. If her magical power alone was responsible then Neinhart would have made the connection between Erza and Irene long before the Historia disappeared.
Jellal got oneshotted and was going to drown if not for Kagura, Sherria was going to get KOed by DiMaria if not for Wendy, Natsu was going to be transported if not for Lucy & Happy, Gajeel was going to die if not for Levy, and Gray was going to die if not for Juvia. All S12 battles besides Laxus had outside help.

I'm not the writer here bro I just follow what is stated. They felt a surge of something coming from that stare which made the cower in fear. I don't see why their real selves would when there Historia are exact copies of the real characters.

Yes and that power generated from Erza ability was Erza's not Irene's so I still don't see what Irene's relationship with Erza has to do with the feat.

Fodder attack? And on what basis is Neinhart's attack strong? Erza beat the Historias based on some special ability that allows her to nullify it when they actually fought Erza was getting overwhelmed. Stomping Ninhart is wayy more impressive than not even being able to beat Ajeel by himself. Neinhart can't beat Erza simply because she's the perfect counter to him.
Yeah that attack was fodder attack it wasn't even a named move. His only strong spell is his Historia and once that's taken out he is a sitting duck. Erza hidden ability made the Historia cower away, not once was it stated to nullify the spell itself. Beating Ajeel w/help is a way greater feat than beating Neinhart (and Jellal had help too :lmao). Neinhart is literally the weakest Spriggan. He doesn't even deserve the title how utter trash he is. Also the same could exactly be said for Jellal as Jellal literally has no Historia to fight besides Simon. Also Jellal didn't even stomp as last I recalled Neinhart oneshotted him too lol.

Last edited:

sharkai

Reaction score
Country
United States
Mirajane could superblitz Juliet and Hyhne, sure. That doesn't mean she could superblitz Jellal, who's shown incredible speed feats throughout the entire manga. And let's not forget that immediately after she took down Juliet and Hyhne she exhausted all her mp, which basically means the extent of Alegria's power is being able to defeat two opponents of their caliber. Unless you think Jellal is somehow weaker than Juliet and Hyhne together there is really no way Mirajane should be winning this.

Well how do you expect the Spriggans to win then? Did you expect them to just beat people using CQC?

Erza couldn't use requip but I don't think there was an explanation for it.
I do see your point though.
Our heros are straight forward generally cqc fighters. So yeah I want the springgan to show their strength by fighting like Lexus.
I mean think about it. Is Jacob really so strong? He might even be able to take out Laxus, by clapping his hands. But I would never say Jacob is stronger than Laxus.

I think it was shown in the panel, right after marin was taken out. Ezra magic started working again.
That's all I got :s

Saint

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Storm's End
Yeah Mira isn't winning this, in character jelly takes it high diff, blood lusted jelly mid diffs her

Kouichi

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Estonia
Jellal wins. Mid to high diff. Mira isn't winning this.

Unless she could pull an END demon form takeover, sure. But she couldn't. :imslow