Hangout - Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Hangout Thread | Page 173 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I just complained about the bad treatment and execution of the villains, never complained regarding the plot or story or anything else, just one aspect of it. Did I say you or anyone here to go and change it for me or anything? No, and as a user I'm completely free to criticize or complain as long it's not completely unreasonable.
This development is part of the plot. I didn't say that you aren't free to criticize the story. But being so mad because some irrelevant HK got defeated easily, even claiming that it is bound to happen to all future villains of the series counts as an overreaction to me.

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
I don't want to discuss that anymore

So I'll just change the topic

So was that sword that Percival used to cut that hail storm bird, that did look like the goddess sword, I remember that was when ludoret and Elizabeth crossed swords as a sign of alliance it looked like that

Any chances of it being light magic and Percival being related to Goddesses? Cause no way I see Percival now as a pure human, probably some sort of a hybrid!?

Can anyone translate the summary of the chapter please, or if there's any QnA?

FKS

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
I see no title of next chapter.

Q/As:
Q11: Katana-san: How thick do you like udon?
A: I love it thin! But if you mean miso, then perhaps I like it thick.

Q12: Satorunrun♪-san: What do Percival and his gramps eat to live on God's Finger?
A: Celestial fish, rock birds, boulder lizards, meals the gramps cooks.

Q13: Kocchi-san: How heavy is the helmet Percival wears?
A: 7 kilograms!!

Q14: Katana-san: Tell me the brand of sake or shochu you'd like to drink.
A: If it's the sake, then Antou Suigun, if it's shochu, then Gift of Rose.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Here are the names of attacks:
Page 34: Riot Piercer
Pages 38-39: Calamity Bird
Also, the guy's magic is called Calamity.

Vortigern

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Finland
Calamity? He must be best buds with King.

Controlling hail is one thing, but having control over thunderbolts and perhaps other weather/natural phenomena as well seems like a really strong and versatile power to waste on such a minor enemy. I wonder if Talisker is going to become a recurring antagonist.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Calamity? He must be best buds with King.

Controlling hail is one thing, but having control over thunderbolts and perhaps other weather/natural phenomena as well seems like a really strong and versatile power to waste on such a minor enemy. I wonder if Talisker is going to become a recurring antagonist.
He might be a Mage(though if he is it's weird that he doesn't have an Orb as weapon?). Wizards like Merlin and Viviann had elemental powers.

Bebo

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Macedonia
Percival is streamrolling everyone, 0 sense of danger since the start of the series. Nakaba hasn't changed.

Vapor dude

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Just wondering since the chapters are constant and the series getting some heat, should it have separate spoilers thread?

Killerbee12

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
If funny because Percival magic look like , it’s golden

FKS

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
TL of pages 29-32:

Page 29:
I dealt you a blow.
...why did you do that to Nasiens' gramps?

Why did such a gentle person who gives medicine to the fairies and welcomed a stray Giant as his family
have to go through such a horrible thing...!!

Page 30:
That is... his sin!!
Helping any race other than the human one is... absolutely preposterous!!!

What our lord Arthur wishes is...
to create a world where only the humans can live in peace and the other races that constitute a threat to them don't exist.

I came to warn Oldo at the start... that you are committing a grave sin...
I told him to cease his folly and cut his ties with the other races right that instant, and render his services to us...!!

But he gave me a firm no.

Page 31:
That's why I punished him!
I transformed him into a monster run by destructive urges and obsessions...

"If you don't do it, I will destroy the gorge."
"If you don't want me to, you will have to do it yourself."

He spewed his poison to rotten the gorge in order to chase the other races out of it.
He went easy on it... All he needed was spew a more potent poison to eradicate everything here...!!

Are you satisfied now?
I gave you the answer you wanted to hear!!

Page 32:
Haaa!!

So you trampled upon the hearts of
Nasiens and his gramps for such an absurd reason?

ABsurd? You're all but a boy in the end,
you cannot comprehend what he is thinking...!!
[TN: He says "he" in a more polite manner compared to the "he" that refers to Oldo. I bet my money he's talking about Arthur.]

Rizaadxn

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What our lord Arthur wishes is...
to create a world where only the humans can live in peace and the other races that constitute a threat to them don't exist.
Wait, did Arthur say that? I thought that only Deathpierce had such extremist goals.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
No, there is no way Arthur would say that. This much be a misunderstanding... :feelsbadman

Really, Meliodas isn't even Human and he idolizes him.

Rizaadxn

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm interested to know why Arthur has such extremist views now. Only humans? And he has his Knights killing other races? Majority of the Sins aren't even human and its not like any of his previous statements are talking about humans specifically.

Chapter 338:

Chapter 343:

No, there is no way Arthur would say that. This much be a misunderstanding... :feelsbadman

Really, Meliodas isn't even Human and he idolizes him.
Maybe the Knights are doing things behind his back? That just doesn't feel like something Arthur would do. Also seems weird from a narrative standpoint when Deathpierce is doing something similar.

Ban the goat

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm interested to know why Arthur has such extremist views now. Only humans? And he has his Knights killing other races? Majority of the Sins aren't even human and its not like any of his previous statements are talking about humans specifically.

Chapter 338:

Chapter 343:

Maybe the Knights are doing things behind his back? That just doesn't feel like something Arthur would do. Also seems weird from a narrative standpoint when Deathpierce is doing something similar.
I believe this new movie will lead to alot of destruction in the land which will lead arthur to this new mentality

KV Channel

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Mexico
Perhaps during the span of 16 years, Arthur radically changed his point of view. It would be great if he was because of his own mentality, instead of someone manipulating or influencing him as many suppose. Remember that the Holy War many suffered not only because of the Demons, Deathpierce and his group were manipulated by Ludociel taking advantage of his hatred against the Demons. In the end he got tired of everything related to the other races and so he went to rebuild his kingdom so that only humans live in it. But we'll see that in the future.