Hangout - Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Hangout Thread | Page 112 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

cimib

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Australia
So basically he falls from gods finger lands on a village, he finds the fox then he makes friends (?) with some 3 people who are part of a circus, one of them tries to leave him behind but percy is too fast. later on their house is being eaten by a giant dog and percy one punches the dog. Last page is his dad watching him through a crystal/diamond

There is no color page on the digital version

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Haha, he looks a lot like Meliodas in this chapter.

HentaiMaou

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
That was one hell of a slap. Also, the fox is the new Hawk confirmed, in the aspect that the villain is watching the MC through them.

FKS

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
Title of this chapter is "Chance meeting" and title of next chapter is "Hints to the father".

Q/As:
Q1: If you have to describe Percival in a few words, what kind of child is he?
A: A technicolor late-blooming young boy?

Q2: What did you enjoy the most during the preparation of Mokushiroku no Yonkishi?
A: What I looked forward to rather than enjoyed was the signing event in France that ended up cancelled, a bummer. Once the current situation settles down, I want to go there another time.

MrSchmitty7

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Arthur looking like Howzer in that stained glass, lol. I also love that Merlin didn't feel the need to be immortalized in some fancy clothes. Still in her open shirt affair.
As a wise man once said
“From the streets she did emerge and to the streets she will return. So do not be dismayed, for she was made for the streets”

Tristan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Arthur looking like Howzer in that stained glass, lol. I also love that Merlin didn't feel the need to be immortalized in some fancy clothes. Still in her open shirt affair.
Nah, he looks the same I guess. His arms are covering the sides of his head in a frontal view.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Is it me or Nanashi has wings on the stained glass? It shouldn't be hard for Arthur to restore them or maybe even Goddess Healing can, but still.

Jdmp53

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
did u guys notice that nanashi got back his goddess wings?...look in the mural...

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The Dog gave me Oslo + Cath vibes.....their aggressive attitude and size + design

Bebo

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Macedonia
For the sequel I'm really hoping Nakaba starts explaining things since he didn't bother with the main series. We had to make up our own theories for most of the plot points. His explanations compared to other authors are lacking.