Hangout - Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Hangout Thread | Page 166 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
Demon version of Oldo will hunt me in my nightmares...
That shit looked so disgusting
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What happened to oldo btw and how did he become like that, is that all that tiny demon's doing or there's something greater!?
Anyways demons being evil as always.......

Ann Firestar

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
What happened to oldo btw and how did he become like that, is that all that tiny demon's doing or there's something greater!?
We call him “demon” but we don’t know for sure... He may be something Chaos corrupted. Considering that Chaos is suppose to play important role in the plot.

Vortigern

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Finland
Nakaba has been on a roll ever since the introduction of Chaos gave him the excuse/freedom to draw these body horror monsters and locations that defy the laws of physics. It's like taking a step from traditional fantasy towards something more unknown and bizarre. I'm really enjoying the otherwordly feeling of it all.

I doubt it's a demon. The demon clan were the central antagonists of NNT and got plenty of focus during the story. They've already served their purpose in the narrative. If this turns out to be connected to something greater, my money would be on Chaos.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
We call him “demon” but we don’t know for sure... He may be something Chaos corrupted. Considering that Chaos is suppose to play important role in the plot.
I think something with Chaos would look a lot more threatening. Look how Cath changed after absorbing it.

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
So chaos being an absolute monster huh, tho honestly seems like some of chaos's powers have been unleashed from Arthur in someway or the other, which might be the case. Hope everything's set for something good

Son Detective Asurei

Reaction score
Country
United States
Nakaba taking notes from Miura for Oldo's demon design, IMO.

FKS

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
Summary:

Percy got himself some haircut and new clothes, originally made by Dolores for Nasiens. The fairies apologize to the Herbalist for thinking it's because of his drugs. Nasiens confesses that the animals acting strangely was due to the side effects of his healing medicine. Then one day, the vitality of the plants and animals in the gorge was corrupted. He still doesn't know the origin of the ailment so all he could was stop it. he then tells the fairies to thank Percy rather than apologize to him, since a mistake in dosing the poison would mean the wipeout of the gorge. Nasiens then thinks about how the whole gorge got polluted and wonders if the wind blowing through the hole in the rock could carry the origin of it. Then SnK happens. Nasiens recognizes the face as being Oldo. Percy is suprised at how tall the gramps is compared to his: three times. Then we see the creature puking some poisonous thing on the forest. Nasiens walks up to Oldo telling him the gorge is his home and asking why he acts like that because he remembers Oldo telling him this place is his home, and also an important place to experiment drugs. The creature then goes on about destroying the gorge. Short flashback with Oldo saying the gorge is the medicine box for Britannia. Nasiens tells him he wanted to protect the place Oldo cherishes. The monster then grabs him before Percy could do anything. And Dolores grabs the arm to make it release her brother, but takes the breath in her face and goes down. Here, the fucker appears and, upon asked why, says the apothecary right here is a criminal, so he has to destroy the gorge to atone for his crime. Percy gives the monster a hit then hugs Nasiens. He tells him both of them will return the latter's gramps to normal. END.

Jdmp53

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
If only Dolores could use Heavy metal effectively

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Percival will obviously crush the imp, but I doubt Oldo can be saved. Percival or Nasiens will probably be forced to kill him.

If only Dolores could use Heavy metal effectively
Maybe she can now, but as expected she is pretty weak.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
He always said so!
If I needed to rate NNT by how many decent parents it had in its story, maximum score it would have got is 1,5.
0,5 for each adoptive good parent (Zhivago, Bartra, Merlin)
What about dreyfus? He was a perfectly good parent, barring him being possessed by an ancient evil. Which happened because of his good nature anyways. And even fraudrin with all his fault became a weirdly effective dad.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So.... ordo looks like an off brand reactor. Him having been give demon blood sounds too easy though. And kinda hard to actually cure given the circumstances. Maybe he was given blood from a different demon, which explains why he looks different and more off brand than hendricksen's reactors. Then again the implication was that even silver demons were too much for humans so we can rule out anything above that. Ochre demons are weaker than red ones and would fit best...

Mighty Escanor

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Nasiens is a cool guy with amazing abilities, but after this chapter, I think it's better for him to stay away from the main cast.

Even now, Nasiens is outclassed by naive Percy to some extents. I'm afraid he becomes useless and irrelevant when Percy gets more powerful or the other KoA and/or Arthur join the party. He is too lovely to become a walking bag of wasted potential.