Hangout - Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Hangout Thread | Page 176 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
*Points at chaos*

There he is guys! The CEO of racism!
Since he's the creator so no if he can create then he absolutely every right to do anything to his creation, human made terms such as Racist and all won't be shit to him
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Do you guys think after this arc we'll get to meet another knight of apocalypse?

Ann Firestar

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
I’m waiting for Gawain, but I can wait till something important happens.

Vortigern

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Finland
The next KOA should be appearing soon. A month or so ago I talked about how the next knight shouldn't appear until after Percival has had an impressive victory moment similar to Mel one-shotting Twigo, because he would be at risk of being overshadowed by the next knight who by all accounts should be more experienced than Percy. That has now been taken care of and the series is also like 2 chapters short of 2 volumes now. I think the next volume will probably be dedicated to the next KOA, likely Lancelot. Liones is the perfect place for Tristan to join, but it will take a while to get there. The 4th KOA is still a mystery, but if it's Gawain like me and many others think, then he's way too strong to appear until later on. Escanor was a normal human at nighttime and Sunshine still made him massively powerful during the day. That's total overkill against human opponents. The only way Gawain that could appear this early is if he doesn't have those powers yet.

Mighty Escanor

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
I do believe the time has come for the next KoA to join the party. We saw how potent Percy is, and we are made sure Sin and Donny are almost like trash at this point. So another arc of Percy humiliates the enemy doesn't seem to add anything new to the story.

Although I can't still rule out the possibility of Nasien being a KoA, I believe Nakaba picked the name because he has connections to Percival in the legend. Nasien also does not look like a typical Nakaba protagonist. By the looks of it, he is a side character at most.
(I still can't figure out how Nakaba came up with the name Donny tbh.)

But for who may join next, I think things would become too complicated if they reach Liones this soon. Liones is the first big country Percy is going to visit, and the universe suddenly expands to include not only Tristan and even the SDSs, but several other elements completely new to the story.
I don't say it's impossible, but an intermediate arc between the initial ones and Liones arc will make things move forward more smoothly.

For that I thing the next character should better be a KoA to speeds things up a bit, but not Tristan himself. My guess is in fact War. War is the most worn out and the least majestic of all the KoA portrayed in the manga so far. (Yeah the depictions are not accurate, but still better than my own pure fantasies.)

Finally, I believe the order by which they join Percy is already decided:

Percy; Death; verdant wing-like hair! (The order in visual depiction and verbal description match perfectly.)

Tristan; Pestilence; holiness and evil in the eyes (again the placement of the character is the panel and the order by which he is described have a especial relation.)

If the pattern actually means something, then we would have this two other sets:

???; War; mysterious lad with no fixed appearance (most probably Lance because of similarities with Arthurian legend.)

???; Famine; Golden magic (maybe Gawain >50%, maybe not<50%.)

So the hypothetical order would be like this:
1. Percy,
2. War,
3. Tristan,
4. Famine.

There are too many IFs here, but the huge amount of uncertainty is what makes speculating funny for now. Soon we will face with Nakaba's real plans, and there would be no room for any speculations.

Last edited:

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Wait, the orange hair guy is Dahlia? Lmfao, he really hit the gym and made some gains compared to his game version. I would have thought he was the Giant guy if not for this trailer :XD

I wonder how relevant should those guys be. They certainly shouldn't be a threat considering the Sins' current power, but from the looks of it, they'll be able to put up some sort of fight.

Still on board with my theory of Zel's Ominous Nebula being the absolute key to bring down the SD if it comes down to a fight :3c
Nah from the trailer it seems like they're both pressuring mel and zel, so they're not fodder what the problem is that how can such powerful beings not end the previous holy war and rather just made a seal for DC

No, there's Mael for that

Mighty Escanor

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Nah from the trailer it seems like they're both pressuring mel and zel, so they're not fodder what the problem is that how can such powerful beings not end the previous holy war and rather just made a seal for DC
Why should they try to end the holy war when they are so angry at Mel and others for ending the new holy war?

If they are against peace for real, they won't try to stop a holy war whenever it happens. The real problem is more like where the fuck those two were all the time?
They didn't want the holy war to end? Then didn't they have to show up before the DK is killed or even sooner?

It's perfectly understandable why they didn't try to stop the ancient war, but their absolute absence is to be justified in the movie.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Aren't there theories that the next KoA is the one who shot the arrow after Donny? I think it's plausible.

The next KOA should be appearing soon. A month or so ago I talked about how the next knight shouldn't appear until after Percival has had an impressive victory moment similar to Mel one-shotting Twigo, because he would be at risk of being overshadowed by the next knight who by all accounts should be more experienced than Percy. That has now been taken care of and the series is also like 2 chapters short of 2 volumes now. I think the next volume will probably be dedicated to the next KOA, likely Lancelot. Liones is the perfect place for Tristan to join, but it will take a while to get there. The 4th KOA is still a mystery, but if it's Gawain like me and many others think, then he's way too strong to appear until later on. Escanor was a normal human at nighttime and Sunshine still made him massively powerful during the day. That's total overkill against human opponents. The only way Gawain that could appear this early is if he doesn't have those powers yet.
Honestly I don't think Nakaba is going to use the same formula with a Sunshine user again and I hope he won't. Would be too repetitive IMO, but even if he were to, Escanor himself wasn't that great at using it in his younger days.

Percival only left his island recently but he still got solid training (started training with Balgis at 3, good with a knife sword ). The recent Extras even showed that he had superhuman strength as a baby. What he does lack is real combat experience and understanding of his Magic but as we can see he is growing quickly.

Tristan

Reaction score
Country
Germany
The 4th KOA is still a mystery, but if it's Gawain like me and many others think, then he's way too strong to appear until later on.
"He's way too strong" based on what exactly?

So the hypothetical order would be like this:
1. Percy,
2. War,
3. Tristan,
4. Famine.
It depends on who will appear next. If the next KoA is War, then the order will be just as you mentioned above. But if the next one to appear is famine, then the order will be the inverse of the original order in the Book of Revelation, & Tristan shall then be the last one to appear:
4- Death
3- Famine
2- War
1- Plague

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
I want girly Dahlia back now. I don’t know who that buff fairy is but I disapprove. Also why is he so big and a member of the Giants Clan so small. And as everyone else said, if those two have been around this entire time where have they been and why are they on the same level as Zel and Mel?

Last edited:

Vortigern

Reaction score
Country
Finland
"He's way too strong" based on what exactly?
Gawain in the legends has this gimmick where he grows stronger at noon, which is a power he shares with Escanor the Large. That ability is what Escanor's Sunshine was based on, so Gawain is basically guaranteed to be the next host of the Grace now that Escanor is dead. He's also a very strong candidate to be one of the main characters because he is one of the few knights who is roughly as famous as Lancelot, Tristan and Percival.

It's way way too soon for a small child to turn muscular during the daytime
Mael's approach was to use Sunshine to create strong magical attacks while Escanor primarily used it to strengthen his physical attacks, so I think Gawain will probably have a unique way of using Sunshine as well. Nakaba once drew a side story for Rising Impact depicting fantasy Gawain's origins, which involved him finding a sword that had the power of the sun inside of it. It's possible that Gawain in this series will use Sunshine through his sword, unlike Mael who mostly fought unarmed and Escanor whose bare hands in The One form were actually stronger than Rhitta. This kind of an approach might allow Gawain to minimize the strain the Grace places on a human's body, which could allow him to avoid dying from it.

Aren't there theories that the next KoA is the one who shot the arrow after Donny? I think it's plausible.
Tristan in the legends has a bow that never misses its target, so there is a chance he was the person who shot the arrow. However, the problem with this scenario is that it would be pretty weird for him to just randomly show up out of nowhere. Tristan is a big deal so I expect him to get some buildup before he actually meets Percival. Another possible explanation for the arrow is that it was just hinting at the bow itself being special. We saw Percival give Donny a haircut with it earlier even though Donny was standing behind him, so it's not out of the question for the arrows that initially missed to have circled back and hit Talisker's fairy golem or whatever it was.

On that note, I hope Donny eventually learns how to use the bow. His ability to levitate people from a distance works really well with a bow because it essentially makes them into stationary targets. If he just manages to increase his base stats somehow he could totally become a decent holy knight, maybe even above average.

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Gawain in the legends has this gimmick where he grows stronger at noon, which is a power he shares with Escanor the Large. That ability is what Escanor's Sunshine was based on, so Gawain is basically guaranteed to be the next host of the Grace now that Escanor is dead. He's also a very strong candidate to be one of the main characters because he is one of the few knights who is roughly as famous as Lancelot, Tristan and Percival.

Mael's approach was to use Sunshine to create strong magical attacks while Escanor primarily used it to strengthen his physical attacks, so I think Gawain will probably have a unique way of using Sunshine as well. Nakaba once drew a side story for Rising Impact depicting fantasy Gawain's origins, which involved him finding a sword that had the power of the sun inside of it. It's possible that Gawain in this series will use Sunshine through his sword, unlike Mael who mostly fought unarmed and Escanor whose bare hands in The One form were actually stronger than Rhitta. This kind of an approach might allow Gawain to minimize the strain the Grace places on a human's body, which could allow him to avoid dying from it.

Tristan in the legends has a bow that never misses its target, so there is a chance he was the person who shot the arrow. However, the problem with this scenario is that it would be pretty weird for him to just randomly show up out of nowhere. Tristan is a big deal so I expect him to get some buildup before he actually meets Percival. Another possible explanation for the arrow is that it was just hinting at the bow itself being special. We saw Percival give Donny a haircut with it earlier even though Donny was standing behind him, so it's not out of the question for the arrows that initially missed to have circled back and hit Talisker's fairy golem or whatever it was.

On that note, I hope Donny eventually learns how to use the bow. His ability to levitate people from a distance works really well with a bow because it essentially makes them into stationary targets. If he just manages to increase his base stats somehow he could totally become a decent holy knight, maybe even above average.
Hmm so Gawain's use of sunshine will actually increase his swordsmanship power then? That's cool, going by the legends he also uses Excalibur as well and his sword Galatine is said to be Shadow of Excalibur

Ann Firestar

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Actually that’s sounds very possible!
Arthur also uses his power of Chaos through his sword, so that’s totally a thing in NNT universe.
That also may explain why sunshine is portrayed by slightly different colour.
Gawain in the legends did have a sword that was given to him by Arthur (the one from the stone, not Excalibur that Lady of the Lake gave him)

And that’s gives me huge Arthur from FireForce vibes. He does very similar thing with his “Excalibur” that uses flame as blade.

Did Percival just fucking kill that knight?!
I presume not, because there’s no body, but still...

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Nasiens joins the team as expected.

Did Percival just fucking kill that knight?!
I presume not, because there’s no body, but still...
I think he got swept by the attack.

Jdmp53

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
hmm...so there are 7 - 1 ..so 6 staffs left.....wonder what's their significance..
and also it happened as expected..nasciens joined the party after all...

and most interesting for me is that Dolores seens to have upgraded or something with her Heavy metal...or its a technique we haven't seen yet...she did gaara defense on her face with rock

Rizaadxn

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So those staffs that a few of Arthur's Holy Knights have hold some importance? I did notice the face design on Taliskers and the other one in chapter 6 under the cloak.