Life - Most Embarassing Moments | Page 6 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Life Most Embarassing Moments

Kiseki

Artist
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Philippines

Okay, embarrassing moment. This happened while we were hosting a cosplay café. I was dressed as Haruhi (Ouran), personality down the best I can-- and I'd thought nothing was going to go wrong (if people were asking whether I really am male or female, that came with crossplay so it's fine).

Then we had an insurge of other cafégoers. Some in cosplay. Some just for the spectacle and fun. So this buddy of mine waltzes in, and he's the touchy-feely playful type. I wasn't expecting him to pull anything stupid @_@ until he grabbed my arm and swung me around in a dip.

Well, I hadn't bothered to fasten my wig well. XDD It was snug over my ponytail-- but the swing was centrifugal by force. ---- so my wig came skittering over the floor. Shortly after, someone yelled "Oh my God! He's a SHE!"

That was also correct, cosplay wise. XDDDD

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Buy Moria
Ancy's embarrasing agenda - The Undisclosed Transaction

The other day, a slightly embarrassing episode happened at work. Before diving into storytelling, I should mention that the work environment is rather uptight (conservative relationships, formal attitudes). Besides, there is a strict policy in regard to listening to music during the programme. However, after 5.30pm one can indulge his/her animated nature by listening to low tuned tracks. All in all, it is a traditional environment that can be bent at times.

In the company, I'm amongst those few people, who can walk into the office of the managing director when in need to discussing urgent issues. So the other day, around quarter to six, I had to urgently consult him about a prospect project. Holding all the paperwork in one hand, I stepped into his office and after a few seconds of pleasantries, the subject related to the project was opened. It should have been nice and rosy; however, the music on the background kept distracting me. Muse was tinkling my ears with a myriad of Undisclosed Desires of tiny wands.

Nevertheless, after a few minutes, the subject was finally tackled and the chain of painful mental concentration was broken when my mouth started its quest to questioning my boss’ taste in music. Smiling, I found myself asking if he listens to Muse often. Puzzled, he looked at me and replied with another question. He wanted to know if I knew the band. With a pleased attitude, I blurted that not only that I knew them; I even recognized the song playing in the background.

Suddenly, I realized what I was about to reveal and kept my mouth shut. Walking slowly and smiling, I headed towards the door excusing myself. Needless to say, that the name of the song never left my lips: Undisclosed Desire. That would have been weird. :oh

:cookiestare

Last edited:

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
What happens when you've one pants to your name and are at work and that pant gets a major rip around the mens department? :arf
Total embarrassment central!

Was taking a patient down some stairs from their residence with my coworker today with a Stair Chair.
Due to some snow on the ground, lost my footing a bit. My left knee came down to the ground from a standing position.

Thankfully the patient wasn't in any danger as we were already on ground level by this time, nor hurt and was safely put down on the floor.

So got right back up, loaded the patient in the ambulance. Took him to the hospital for treatment.
After coming back in the truck. I notice a huge gaping hole on the work pants around the private area covering most of whats left of the mens zipper side.

Which explains the odd looks n laughs at the hospital I was with this patient :faint

My co-worker joked ... this is what happens when you have huge erection.... Saying things like Charlie don't get an erection when you see a patient.... (as to why the pants ripped joke):oh

Well... another day... another dollar?
Sighs the last two days have not been my days...

Last edited: