booyaya! Little Ren is not Reira's kid! Reason being... Little Ren is older than Satsuki (proven when Hachi asked Satsuki is the chocolate for your older brother?). If it was Reira's the child has to be younger than Satsuki.
One theory thats been going around is that something happened to Ren and little Ren was named Ren because of that. It's sweet to see that Takumi is a loving father. And it's nice that he regrets what he has done to Hachi and his family. All because of work...
Reira-something is wrong with this girl. She's been pampered too much. And she doesnt have that strength, that need to move on like both Nana's do.
Hachi being a loyal person she is, is endlessly waiting for nana to return. I think this really is the main reason why she's not going to London. However I do think something happened... I mean in order for Hachi to think about divorce, I think one of the things that may have happened is (maybe)
-She finds out about Reira and Takumi affair
Thats all I could think of at this moment...
I hope Ren didn't pass away... Since Naoki is waiting for the day for Trapnest to reunite, maybe Ren is still fine??? Cuz for Trapnest to rise again, it's gonna need Ren.
As for how lil Ren acts towards about going to Japan... I think that's just him and his personality. He might just like the UK better than Japan, there might be no hidden meaning.
Takumi obviously wants the family to be together. During the past time I thought it was a relief when Takumi says basically my world would be hell if Hachi leaves me. Because this reinforces that Takumi does really love Hachi. And he prob. still does in the future. We already know that Hachi fell in love with Takumi and still is to this day.
So as for a TakumixHachi fan its a relief. Because now it doesn't look like they are going to get a divorce. Considering Takumi is Ai Yazawa's favorite character... Most likely it will be a happy/content ending for him and his family.
I don't mind NobuxHachi but unfortunately I think that ship has sailed. Its a low possibility that may happen again. It's not impossible but the probability is too low.
lil Ren is like a male version of Hachi with a Takumi attitude, while Satsuki is a female version of Takumi with the sweet personality of Hachi. Its so cute
^0^