- Joined
- Dec 20, 2006
- Messages
- 8,247
- Reaction score
- 3,239
- Age
- 41
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13 <3
Even better, I don't have to read the entire thread to find your slip ups! The first sentence is at the beginning of every revealed post. It's like the mods deliberately set this up for people to be easily... "corrected".
Now, I can't do that for this particular claim because it only goes back for a certain amount of posts. But rest assured you're arguing semantics to make it seem like you said something other than what you actually said. I still have plenty to go on to prove you're a complete liar, so it's still fine.
See below!

You also erroniously claimed that the only thing Sasuke did to defend against Bee's attack was put Raiton through Suigetsu's sword. You completely cut out the parts of the chapter you were afraid of having to adress. And you asked me to prove it happened:
So, not wrong. Not me at least. Diffusing raiton in your body is not the same thing as runnin Chidori through someone's sword. That's 1.
I even THANKED this post because I thought you'd learned to stop being obnoxious since you HAD to be tired of being proven wrong so often.. But it turns out you were just covering your bases before I could get a chance to rub the events of the chapter in your face.
http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/632/19
As for your question of where you said Amaterasu comes from Susanoo?
That's 3. THHHRREEEEEE.
So that's all of 'em save for the one I couldn't find, but know for a fact you said.
That's game.
You know, being revealed as a liar isn't the biggest revelation that's gonna be made about you in this reply. The biggest revelation is that you knew what was gonna happen. You knew all I had to do to prove you were a liar is click on your name, go right over to "view forum posts", and then pick out the damning proof.Invader said:Wrong. I said he could still intend to wipe out the VILLAGERS. He may intend to preserve Konoha according to his own definitions - which may or may not include keeping the people in the village alive or not. Previously he wanted to murder every man, woman, and child in the village. After the Kage pow-wow all he said is that he was going to preserve Itachi's sacrifice. He didn't make any specific statement about what that meant.
Even better, I don't have to read the entire thread to find your slip ups! The first sentence is at the beginning of every revealed post. It's like the mods deliberately set this up for people to be easily... "corrected".
Now, I can't do that for this particular claim because it only goes back for a certain amount of posts. But rest assured you're arguing semantics to make it seem like you said something other than what you actually said. I still have plenty to go on to prove you're a complete liar, so it's still fine.
See below!
No - you're making this up entirely. I've never made any such argument as you're claiming. I take you to prove that I ever did. Bee's first stabbings may have been eventually fatal attacks, and Sauske did nothing to block them - let alone any raiton channeling. The only attack that was blocked was Bee's singular 'finishing stroke', which Suigetsu actually blocked. Sauske didn't block it. He just added his raiton to it in order to prevent Bee from welding his way through the blade and killing Sauske as he lay on the ground. You're going to have to supply actual references if you are going to prove your claim that I ever said Captain Emo activiated his raiton by 'accident'. Regardless, the initlal blows could by themselves have been fatal in time without Karin around.

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showt...8-Discussion?p=3151416&highlight=#post3151416 The link.You said:Uh - Sauske didn't "avoid" a fatal blow from Bee's swords. That's like saying someone who accidentally lands in a truck of pillows after falling out a 3 story building used his skills to "avoid" the pavement. Bee's swords didn't insta-kill him because they didn't hit the heart or brain - but they did hit vital organs and Sauske was dying.
You also erroniously claimed that the only thing Sasuke did to defend against Bee's attack was put Raiton through Suigetsu's sword. You completely cut out the parts of the chapter you were afraid of having to adress. And you asked me to prove it happened:
http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/412/7 I will apologize for stating that Juugo said this, when it was actually Killerbee who said it. Ofcourse this is a different translation and he simply states that he "diffused the raiton with his body so it wasn't a fatal blow". In the original onemanga scan he clearly states he ran raition through his body to misdirect the path of the swords so they wouldn't hit his vitals.You said:Please provide the evidence that proves Sauske deliberately used Raiton to disrupt the path of the 6/7 swords that Bee impaled him with. Otherwise you're just making up complete bull.
So, not wrong. Not me at least. Diffusing raiton in your body is not the same thing as runnin Chidori through someone's sword. That's 1.
Another blatant lie. http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showt...-Predictions?p=3384609&highlight=#post3384609I believe I said he could go crazy. That's not the same thing as saying he WILL go crazy. And I maintain that we still haven't seen his final disposition yet in that regard. His decision to murder the Bijju is a checkmark in the "could still be crazy" category in my book. Regardless, you're trying to turn an argument about an opinion about his possible state of mind which was being argued conditionally as some sort of "right/wrong" argument. That's not what it was. It was an "this COULD happen" discussion.
I even THANKED this post because I thought you'd learned to stop being obnoxious since you HAD to be tired of being proven wrong so often.. But it turns out you were just covering your bases before I could get a chance to rub the events of the chapter in your face.
That's 2.You said:]Welp - like Naruto I have to eat some crow. I was 100% convinced that after Harashima's flashback, Sauske would put on a rape face and shout, "UUOOOAAAH! I hate the village even more!!!"But - I was wrong.
We've seen Sasuke use Kagutsuchi without Susanoo even being active, so that's wrong.This is another case where whatever muddled recollection of events exists in your head is not matched by actual reality. So imma gonna have to ask again for you to prove this by citation. Where did I ever say that Amaterasu comes from Susanoo? I've always maintained that his Amaterasu comes from the Sharingan. The only argument I've made along these lines that I can recall is that the Kagutsuchi from from his Susanoo because that's the only time we've ever seen them.
http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/632/19
As for your question of where you said Amaterasu comes from Susanoo?
You also tried to say he can cast Amaterasu on something he's NOT looking at. Lmao.You in the 632 Discussion thread said:All Sauske is doing is using Susanoo as an extension of his own chakra. It is no different than Naruto's Kurama cloak. It's a chakra envelope that acts as an extension of the jutsu caster's body. It can be shaped, molded, and used to create elemental shapes as if it was the shinobi's own body. That's why Naruto can create Mini Fuuton Rasenshuriken by shape molding entirely new little arms from his fingers. That is why Sauske can create Amaterasu flames in his Susanoo's ribs (or hands) even when his eyes are closed and he isn't looking. Derp.
That's 3. THHHRREEEEEE.
So that's all of 'em save for the one I couldn't find, but know for a fact you said.
That's game.
Last edited:
