- Joined
- Aug 23, 2006
- Messages
- 51
- Reaction score
- 0
It really nice.. Great Job! 







It was replaced by the Dark Theme.btw what happened to the Death Note dark?
i know that's an old question but still........
can you show me a pic of how it looks?ddadain said:I'm a sad, sardonic ***** Oh well, XD
Anwhoo, might as well give feedback.
1.) The top links (above the news) are all obscured. *From a typesetter's point of view, a complete explosion of words being jumbled up by my browser or just because it's too squished. [Might not be the case for people who has widescreen, double window sized computer screens. I have the normal 1024 x 768 resolution.]
(dealing with major probs first, then we'll go from there 
I do agree with that, and it's something I'm sure we'll work on over time. This is just a start. We'll probably be tinkering around with it when we get more free time.ddadain said:2.) New buttons are nice, although the +/- to show the rest of the forums might not be such a good idea since some people might not know what +/- sign means. In fact, I never really pushed the forum link before (when I was a newbie). Besides, some people may have their browser disable javascripts (dunno, I had to fix mine). It makes the forum looks barer than it is, though, of course I would prefer spick and span rather than "exploding unimpression", but I'm just presenting different views.
Maybe sometimes we'll do that, but I tried to include all the reasonably popular manga discussion threads at least to go along with the sections, which would provide information about the manga, and give people a start to talk about it and see what's going on. It's difficult enough for people to find a specific manga discussion thread just browsing the forums from square one, so at least this menu should help a little more. Perhaps get more interest in further Edited Mangas and translations for a certain manga too if there is enough attention paid to it...3.) The "Looking for manga?" scrolling down option is GREAT. But, some of the mangas there are DROPPED by their Manga Editors. It would be nice if you have one by POPULARITY and another just plain ALPHANUMERICAL, if you get my drift.
I think so too, but that's something we're just going to take our time on because we're not exactly sure how to design the other buttons as of yet.[br]Posted on: February 12, 2007, 01:54:08 AM_________________________________________________5.) It would be capaciously incandescent and superfluously great if ALL the other buttons on the menu had picture-image link! XD LOL >_>
Ah the Grunge theme? Yeah, when Death Note ended, there wasn't really a reason to keep that theme anymore. Maybe we'll return the Grunge theme for another manga or something (possibly a Seinen-related banner.)Ayah said:It was replaced by the Dark Theme.
That was when we started thinking about a new layout - but the whole process was complicated. But yeah, though that would have been ideal, better late than never, heh.Musashi Gen said:*wonders* Why MH came up with this lay-out late, instead at the start of the New Year? A new lay-out would mean a new start...heheheh
A job well done...now, it's quite easy for us to access manga besides the popular ones! heheh Thanks, MH!Gold Knight said:That was when we started thinking about a new layout - but the whole process was complicated. But yeah, though that would have been ideal, better late than never, heh.
haha well we've been working on the idea for a while...Musashi Gen said:hmmm...a big improvement indeed from the counterpart! I used to have problems in clicking the right thread I want to visit. The hyperlinked text were so hassle that I had to go to the forums for me to be sure! Hooray! This is awesome!
*wonders* Why MH came up with this lay-out late, instead at the start of the New Year? A new lay-out would mean a new start...heheheh
Plus, being able to dig in with the other manga being featured in MD is a big helps, especially when looking for new releases of My Balls! ^^;
but yeah, what GK said, better late than never... *sweat drop*


all the answers in the Poll are "i like this/that/etc." - why there is no "I don't like it answer" 


hahah, yeah... it's from the vol09 cover and mirrored... >.<;;;;;Jammer said:PS: and btw on the DGM pic - why is Allen's other eye cursed![]()
