Re: The NFL Thread
Well they're talented but I would bet on us.
Yeah.E A G L E... oh who am I kidding ... really. Ravens are going to smash us.
Well they're talented but I would bet on us.
Well it's nice to see we've finally gotten under the skin of Steelers fans like they've gotten under ours.Terrible weekend. Steelers lost and Ravens won. That's like like losing twice for a Steelers fan.
It's also very depressing when you are one injury away from Heath Miller stepping in on the O-line. That's not a good feeling.![]()
didn't think certain teams would lose *cough panthers cough saints etc* but hey whatever
hopefully I'll get more right next week. Also, I'm glad Mark Sanchez did well. I hope Tebow gets buried on the bench. Nothing against him seems like a cool guy, but I hate all the drama and media attention he attracts he's just a backup QB (Skip Bayless doesn't understand that smh). Also, very proud of my Patriots
if their defense plays like that all season long we'll be most likely unstoppable, and I'm glad they finally have a decent RB ! Adrian Peterson has finally come back and is in good shape that will help the Vikings a bit (he's my fav RB btw). Ah yes, my weekly MVP honors go to RG3 for an incredible performance at the super dome.


