- Joined
- Nov 16, 2005
- Messages
- 19,231
- Reaction score
- 1,274
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Re: The NFL Thread
The most interesting position to me in this year's Draft is the wide receiver corps. I can see them contributing a lot more to the 2007 NFL season than anybody else. I was hoping that the Titans will get a good WR (we need one) but now we also need a CB to make up for Pacman, so I guess whatever route they go, I won't argue. The only position we don't need right now is QB.
I think that Oakland will likely get JaMarcus Russell. His arm is just too attractive for them.
The most interesting position to me in this year's Draft is the wide receiver corps. I can see them contributing a lot more to the 2007 NFL season than anybody else. I was hoping that the Titans will get a good WR (we need one) but now we also need a CB to make up for Pacman, so I guess whatever route they go, I won't argue. The only position we don't need right now is QB.
I think that Oakland will likely get JaMarcus Russell. His arm is just too attractive for them.


