Shounen Nisekoi by Naoshi Komi

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Too fast? It's about damn time.

Another ok chapter. I think it would be better if she told him "I love you" and waited for his reaction. She could always go "April Fool's" if everything goes wrong.
Exactly my thoughts, I really hoped she would go with the "I love you" but it seems Komi is making her incredibly shy when it comes to her love to Raku (nothing unusual for a RomCom I guess....). Her always beating Raku when he does something nice was ridiculous though :lmao

And I really want some plot development now. To say it with googz words, it's about damn time.
 

Newkerzy

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 22, 2008
Messages
7,561
Reaction score
5,412
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Ok, let's see we have....

-The Tsundere a.k.a Naru-type (Chitoge)
-The Shy girl a.k.a Shinobu-type (Kosaki)
-The crazy girl a.k.a Motoko-type (Tsugumi)
-The clumsy girl a.k.a Mutsumi-type (Marika)
-The imouto a.k.a Kaolla-type (Haru)

All that's left is the onee-chan (big sis) type. Wonder if we'll see her sometime soon?? I'd actually welcome this girl type in the main cast since having a mature voice would balance out the cast.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

I'm honestly annoyed by Haru....
Me too, Raku has been too patient. -_-
Raku won't get nothing with this. This should become a battle between girls. Chitoge would resolve this quickly. xD
 

BobLeNolife

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 29, 2012
Messages
94
Reaction score
46
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Actually, Japan find Nisekoi a little boring since the end of the Remeo & Juliet play. The first chapter to be rank in the middle of the SJ is the 71th (the play arc end in the chapter 70) and since the ranking don't change that much.

Maybe next week it will be rank a little higher because it will be the first chapter of the marathon arc (which lasts 2 chapter), it was a little more entertaining than the couple last chapter but I fear that japan will gradually lose its interest in nisekoi if Komi Naoshi don't do something.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Actually, the rank of Nisekoi didn't change that much, it was always in the 7th or 8th position. A better position is always good, but I think that middle is good enough for now. With the anime I hope a increase of popularity.

Nisekoi is always a funny reading, but the lack of development is bothering me recently too.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Nisekoi is always a funny reading, but the lack of development is bothering me recently too.
Indeed, that's it. I still have fun reading the series and I find Haru a decent character but it feels like Komi is stretching things a bit too much. Almost feels like the famous rumor of his editor pushing him to stall for time a la "Anime is released soon, your series is popular! Make it longer somehow, please!" but ofc that's just a guess, maybe it's what Komi wanted to do all along (though I kinda doubt it, considering that he pushed the story a lot before).

I just hope the whole Haru case is solved in the next two chapters and we can finally get some real story parts, it's about damn time.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Well at this point the story can only develop if the lock will be opened... Because for now either te girls have to make a real move or Raku has stop being that dense... And I doubt the latter will happen.

For the time being I don't mind the slow pace i the chapters continue to be that funny and sweet. :3
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

I think that there is a way to do a development besides the open of the lock. Christmas arc had a good development about Chitoge and her mother, and the misterious picutre book that still wasn't explained.
Know more about the girls and their stories would be a good development for me, for example the supposed Marika's disease that is a mystery until now. With this the story will stay richer, in fact today Chitoge gain much more prominence than the others girls.
Not that I don't like of Chitoge though. <3
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Stretch a rubber band too much and it will snap. Hopefully Nisekoi doesn't stretch things out more than they need to. I enjoy it a lot
but it does bother me that there hasn't been developments and I will hate the author if he places making money and fanservice higher than the actual plot and characters.
Stop dragging shit out or anything will become stale over time.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

For the time being I don't mind the slow pace i the chapters continue to be that funny and sweet. :3
I wouldn't even mind the pace if it wasn't for Haru. She's just incredibly annoying and since her introduction the chapters are getting worse for me.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Chapter 79 is out! :)
http://manga.redhawkscans.com/reader/read/nisekoi/en/0/79/

Haru didn't appear in this chapter. What a relief. hahaha
That's what I was saying, development with others girls. Know about Tsugumi and Paula was interesting and as how they are alike and because of this they want help each other. It will be hilarious the "help" that Paula will do, I waiting a good next chapter. If Chitoge finds out this... xD
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Haru and Paula... will they team up?
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Haru and Paula... will they team up?
I'd like so much if this happened but I don't see how this will be good to the story except for the comic aspect. Certainly we have little dispute within of harem but I wonder if this is the best way to heat things. :huh:
 

BobLeNolife

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 29, 2012
Messages
94
Reaction score
46
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Finally Tsugumi get some development, it was time. Even Marika has been developed a little in the chapter 71.

Maybe Marika will get a more bigger development arc after the end of this one ?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Very Good Chapter 80 :hee

I hope the anime adaptation will be as good as the manga.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Enjoyable chapter. Glad Paula didn't fall for Raku!
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Very good chapter. These chapters with Paula and Tsugumi as protagonists are being very good. Haru was annoying as always. xD
Next week will have informations about the anime, I am looking forward for this.
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Even though chapter 81 was super cliche in every way, I still enjoyed it.
I knew all the girls would show up to the bath house, that he would be forced to go inside the women's portion, and that he would get beat up after some kind of mildly sexual encounter.
Got a good chuckle out of it nonetheless.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii
Top