Re: A Teen No More
You're such a meanie.
What have I ever done to you?
Nana, Ancy, heeeelp! Waaaaa!
You're such a meanie.

What have I ever done to you?

Nana, Ancy, heeeelp! Waaaaa!




Not into it...just doesn't botherWhy are you guys into creepy stuffs?
(I'm one to talk.)
Just mix UR own meaning with the real meaning, and it's just...I read that so wrong ._. I think my mental voice also has accent ._.


Oh xD Shuddup you all male ones!Not into it...just doesn't bother
---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------
Just mix UR own meaning with the real meaning, and it's just...
....
....
/kthxbai
![]()

Don't mess with my Adi...If you hurt her I'llStop it Milhouse![]()
youYou filthy....I read that so wrong ._. I think my mental voice also has accent ._.


You're such a meanie.
What have I ever done to you?
Nana, Ancy, heeeelp! Waaaaa!![]()

Yes, Adi, ma'am!
xi0, when I'm done, you'll be like this:
![]()

He'd be cuter that way. xD

You're not a mod, soDon't mess with my Adi...If you hurt her I'llyou

I just got what she meantYou filthy....
@Adi and Ancy: I FINALLY BOUGHT THE LAPTOP! Picking it up tomorrow!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()




it's just they were the last 2 I spoke to about it 


I FINALLY BOUGHT THE LAPTOP! Picking it up tomorrow!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Congrats! 
*slaps*
*bitchslaps*
You're not c_k either, soGawwwyyy..don't provoke me![]()

Yeah don't wisk having her wwath come down on you! it's super scawy![]()

Me mispronouncing a few words on skype cos of my cold...At some point I said Gawy instead of Gary and Naobi instead of NaomiI don't get Bob's post o.o What did I miss?
...Boobz had a blast when he heard that (Loling at my suffering
). Since then he's teasing me by changing the "r"s into "w"s...Hence the following phrase:Yeah don't wisk having her wwath come down on you! it's super scawy
Me mispronouncing a few words on skype cos of my cold...At some point I said Gawy instead of Gary and Naobi instead of Naomi...Boobz had a blast when he heard that (Loling at my suffering
). Since then he's teasing me by changing the "r"s into "w"s...Hence the following phrase:


*bitchslaps Gary one more time because it seems like he doesn't mind**Ignores Adi's violence*
I was typing like that for the whole day once, I don't remember why anymore though. xD Had to do something with Aftew (After_Image).Me mispronouncing a few words on skype cos of my cold...At some point I said Gawy instead of Gary and Naobi instead of Naomi...Boobz had a blast when he heard that (Loling at my suffering
). Since then he's teasing me by changing the "r"s into "w"s...Hence the following phrase:

