Off to the Next One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: A Teen No More

You're such a meanie. :scry

What have I ever done to you? :crying


Nana, Ancy, heeeelp! Waaaaa! :crying
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: A Teen No More

Why are you guys into creepy stuffs? :-_-

(I'm one to talk.)
Not into it...just doesn't bother

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

I read that so wrong ._. I think my mental voice also has accent ._.
Just mix UR own meaning with the real meaning, and it's just...

....

....

/kthxbai
:bye

:bees
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,686
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: A Teen No More

Yes, Adi, ma'am!
xi0, when I'm done, you'll be like this:


---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 AM ----------

Not into it...just doesn't bother

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------



Just mix UR own meaning with the real meaning, and it's just...

....

....

/kthxbai
:bye

:bees
Oh xD Shuddup you all male ones!
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: A Teen No More

:rofl

He'd be cuter that way. xD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: A Teen No More

You're such a meanie. :scry

What have I ever done to you? :crying


Nana, Ancy, heeeelp! Waaaaa! :crying
:eyeroll

Yes, Adi, ma'am!
xi0, when I'm done, you'll be like this:

:fan

:rofl

He'd be cuter that way. xD
:neutral

Don't mess with my Adi...If you hurt her I'll :modsmack you
You're not a mod, so :derp

---------- Post added at 06:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 AM ----------

You filthy....:toc

@Adi and Ancy: I FINALLY BOUGHT THE LAPTOP! Picking it up tomorrow! :dancin :confetti :party :viagra :fangirl :jk
I just got what she meant :rofl

:lmao

:rofl


Congratz...yeah, I wouldn't care about that news would I :sclap
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: A Teen No More

Don't be like that Bear-Grillz :comfort it's just they were the last 2 I spoke to about it :)
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: A Teen No More

I don't get Bob's post o.o What did I miss?
Me mispronouncing a few words on skype cos of my cold...At some point I said Gawy instead of Gary and Naobi instead of Naomi -_-;...Boobz had a blast when he heard that (Loling at my suffering :oh). Since then he's teasing me by changing the "r"s into "w"s...Hence the following phrase:
Yeah don't wisk having her wwath come down on you! it's super scawy
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,686
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: A Teen No More

Cold or booze? xP
Kidding, hope you'll get better soon ç.ç I bet it was also cute xDDD

YES, one more for "Lola is a bitch" club *-*
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: A Teen No More

Me mispronouncing a few words on skype cos of my cold...At some point I said Gawy instead of Gary and Naobi instead of Naomi -_-;...Boobz had a blast when he heard that (Loling at my suffering :oh). Since then he's teasing me by changing the "r"s into "w"s...Hence the following phrase:
:lmao

Oh, boobz :derp
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: A Teen No More

*Ignores Adi's violence*
*bitchslaps Gary one more time because it seems like he doesn't mind*

Me mispronouncing a few words on skype cos of my cold...At some point I said Gawy instead of Gary and Naobi instead of Naomi -_-;...Boobz had a blast when he heard that (Loling at my suffering :oh). Since then he's teasing me by changing the "r"s into "w"s...Hence the following phrase:
I was typing like that for the whole day once, I don't remember why anymore though. xD Had to do something with Aftew (After_Image).
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: A Teen No More

Why are you bitchslapping? Are you saying you're a-..:arf
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: A Teen No More

Why is suddenly this thread is full of violence?? :arf
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top