Off to the Next One

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I'm still confused by what he meant by "skate shoes"...like a pair of Vans or something with wheels on them? Because if he had to grab onto something it makes it sound more dangerous than just a pair of shoes.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
:teehee

Sorry, Gary, but I can't take you seriously with that avatar. :lmao

I think he meant something with wheels.
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
I'm still confused by what he meant by "skate shoes"...like a pair of Vans or something with wheels on them? Because if he had to grab onto something it makes it sound more dangerous than just a pair of shoes.
Skate shoes...with wheels on them :-_-
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
If you want? :3
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
No one calls them that. They're Roller Skates. Unless it's the old-fashioned type that can be fixed to any pair of shoes.
Oh, yes, roller skates! That was what I was looking for. I couldn't remember it while I was at work. xD
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Adi, you gonna reach Vol. 2 soon :zomg
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
It'll mean your souls belongs to the forum :kukuku
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top