I'm still confused by what he meant by "skate shoes"...like a pair of Vans or something with wheels on them? Because if he had to grab onto something it makes it sound more dangerous than just a pair of shoes.


Are you implying that my mystery is a good thingBeing inscrutable is a good thing.

Aren't those... actual words?![]()
love your interaction 
love your interaction
![]()


I usually do.People took me seriously before?

Skate shoes...with wheels on themI'm still confused by what he meant by "skate shoes"...like a pair of Vans or something with wheels on them? Because if he had to grab onto something it makes it sound more dangerous than just a pair of shoes.

I got what you meant when I read it, but when I think about it now, "skate shoes" is what they call those shoes for skateboarding. xDSkate shoes...with wheels on them![]()
LOLPeople took me seriously before?
lots of love
?
Yes.lots of love?
lots of love?
For me?Yes.

If you want? :3

What this guy said.Definitely YES

No one calls them that. They're Roller Skates. Unless it's the old-fashioned type that can be fixed to any pair of shoes.Skate shoes...with wheels on them![]()
Oh, yes, roller skates! That was what I was looking for. I couldn't remember it while I was at work. xDNo one calls them that. They're Roller Skates. Unless it's the old-fashioned type that can be fixed to any pair of shoes.

Is that a good thing?Adi, you gonna reach Vol. 2 soon![]()

