OMO I'm just a bear

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Clearly not. He said you're no good for him. Be gone Law.

Side note: Got the Visual novel running... wasn't as hard as i thought it'd be. I saw it could be used on a tablet, that'd be optimal while i sit around in the office. I'll get on finishing it.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
The wise Panda saves the world yet again.
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You know i love you law.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Too late, you are in black list now :nod
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,535
Reaction score
21,771
Gender
Female
Country
China
Yeah you'd know a thing or two about black lists right, goiboy :3c
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Nii??? u ok? :worrybunny
Your TG fixation is creepy

Clearly not. He said you're no good for him. Be gone Law.

Side note: Got the Visual novel running... wasn't as hard as i thought it'd be. I saw it could be used on a tablet, that'd be optimal while i sit around in the office. I'll get on finishing it.
oh this guy can be fun, but comedies tend to bore me after a while if they don't offer anything else.

Sasuga Machi! Yeah I think a lot of people prefer it that way, though personally I like reading VNs on my PC more xD Have fun dude~
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,535
Reaction score
21,771
Gender
Female
Country
China
While I can appreciate the salt and spiciness, try not to actually offend each other in the process lmao
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
You're less trolltastic this year lawl, guess you won thanks to you fanbois
And you win all those awards thanks to your loli slaves :nod

---------- Post added at 04:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 AM ----------

I've known him for years and yet didn't decide to ban him until now, so you can relax ;)
Did you ever think to ban me :x3
 
Top