OMO I'm just a bear

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,535
Reaction score
21,780
Gender
Female
Country
China
You mean you betrayed Nii like you betrayed lawl? Very spicy :hurr
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
You mean you betrayed Nii like you betrayed lawl? Very spicy :hurr
Lol how did you get the idea that I betrayed niichan :XD I mean that is soo irrelevant :XD
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,535
Reaction score
21,780
Gender
Female
Country
China
well you have a history with that kind of stuff so yah
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
So you want to suck me up :o :nah
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,535
Reaction score
21,780
Gender
Female
Country
China
no I meant you have a history in betraying the people you suck up to :hurr
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
And night :hurr pandachi enjoy noichan sexy taimu while u can, you are getting older and older...
 
  • Like
Reactions: g01

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,535
Reaction score
21,780
Gender
Female
Country
China
tfw still younger than u

hyung nim you must be thinking of retirement by now :nah
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Looool is that why I had more gold than each of the enemy players?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,108
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Its not luck, its all in the "stroke".

:nod
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
:hurr

Ah, I have to decide what fate game to play exactly

I was thinking atarexia*
I hope you're trolling, because that would be a rather not so smart decision :lmao

And you win all those awards thanks to your loli slaves :nod

---------- Post added at 04:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 AM ----------



Did you ever think to ban me :x3
We have lolis on MH?

Not telling~
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Being familiar isn't the same as having read the whole thing, I really wouldn't recommend this at all. Not to mention Ataraxia is very different compared to Stay Night, it has a lot of slice of life/comedy, the serious story only makes up a certain portion. The whole VN is rather complicated for a newbie tbh, it's not something I would recommend at all for someone who's not touched a single one yet :XD
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Would you just start with the first one? Fate? Niichan can step in if i'm wrong... i mean... that is what makes sense to me at least :hurr but what do i know? I'm a rusty iron road.
 
Top