wouldn't be surprised if he did 


Yeah I know... I didn't suck him up like you didwouldn't be surprised if he did![]()


Lol how did you get the idea that I betrayed niichanYou mean you betrayed Nii like you betrayed lawl? Very spicy![]()
I mean that is soo irrelevant 


You know we can do this all dayno I meant you have a history in betraying the people you suck up to![]()

pandachi enjoy noichan sexy taimu while u can, you are getting older and older...

I hope you're trolling, because that would be a rather not so smart decision
Ah, I have to decide what fate game to play exactly
I was thinking atarexia*

We have lolis on MH?And you win all those awards thanks to your loli slaves
---------- Post added at 04:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 AM ----------
Did you ever think to ban me![]()



but what do i know? I'm a rusty iron road.