Re: One Piece Mega Convo (Spoilers!)
Ah, that thing from Vegapunk. I'd seen it before, I just didn't remember it, sorry. For the record, I reject any theory of Dragon being an Admiral as of now, because at the Meeting of Kings in Chopper's flashback, they said that "Dragon could become a problem in 5 or 6 years". (Incidentally, this Meeting of Kings took place approximately six years ago in the One Piece world.) If Dragon was an Admiral-turned-pirate, he would have been an IMMEDIATE threat. Of course, something may change later, but as of now, there doesn't seem to be much evidence from the story of Dragon being an ex-Admiral, just some cultural observations which might not necessarily hold true. If it does prove true, I'm interested in how Oda will slowly present the hints toward Dragon's past, and how he will explain how Dragon wasn't an immediate threat.