- Joined
- Oct 3, 2008
- Messages
- 927
- Reaction score
- 637
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I've been saying since last week chapter, 4 Rocks Pirates getting ready to be strapped and buckle up to be cloned
Chapter is going to be good I guess
I've been saying since last week chapter, 4 Rocks Pirates getting ready to be strapped and buckle up to be cloned
Chapter is going to be good I guess
I've been wondering about this for a really long time. Just 'having access to genetic material' shouldn't be hard, especially for strong Marines. So I always wondered why it was specifically the Warlords being Pacifista'd and nobody else. I had an idea a while back that there was some sort of magical contract or something that was part of the pact to become a Warlord that made the process possible. I wrote it off as a stupid garbage theory.So far the cloned pacifista were the shichibukai, folk that make sense for the WG to have had their genetic material. Out of yonko only kaido was repeatedly captured though even that was a long time ago. It'd be pretty interesting if the pacifista project included the next generation of shichibukai in which case we could be looking forward to s-tiger, s-clown and s-blackbeard. Seeing Buggys clone be an absolute failure would be amazing though it'd also work pretty well if s-clown was a version of buggy that wasn't a failure. In the oden flashback buggy was not shown as a loser but rather as a promising youth alongside shanks.
To me it's hard to tie the pacifista project to the shichibukai. The pacifista project is some 4 years old or so as we saw in the kuma flashback. Shichibukai have been around for longer. Some like jinbe were selected for political reasons.I've been wondering about this for a really long time. Just 'having access to genetic material' shouldn't be hard, especially for strong Marines. So I always wondered why it was specifically the Warlords being Pacifista'd and nobody else. I had an idea a while back that there was some sort of magical contract or something that was part of the pact to become a Warlord that made the process possible. I wrote it off as a stupid garbage theory.
And then Imu/Gunko's whole contract thing happened, and I'm officially resurrecting my own theory from the dead lol. It's not the same thing, but it is very telling that Imu/Gunko's Domi Reversi works the way it does, and the only faction we've seen turned into Pacifista are the ones who themselves 'reversed' from pirates to WG-affilliated.
Wouldn't the public feel a lot better about their super Robocops having the face of known heroes like Garp than monsters? I see this completely the opposite.To me it's hard to tie the pacifista project to the shichibukai. The pacifista project is some 4 years old or so as we saw in the kuma flashback. Shichibukai have been around for longer. Some like jinbe were selected for political reasons.
Iirc the only s-pacifista we have not seen so far is crocodile. Which might tie into him being a logia user.
If i had to guess they went for shichibukai to clone outright monsters. I think the public would digest more easily than if garp gets cloned. The original shichibukai were also quite a group... Mihawk as a yonko level fighter, hancock is probably more dangerous than the vast majority of yonko executives, doflamingo is probably on the strong end of yonko executives along with having tenryubito blood....
Whitebeard, Shiki getting cloned is pretty ridiculous. The good guys will have to be become even better than legends.I've been saying since last week chapter, 4 Rocks Pirates getting ready to be strapped and buckle up to be cloned
Would you say Yamato is a failed Kaido clone?So far the cloned pacifista were the shichibukai, folk that make sense for the WG to have had their genetic material. Out of yonko only kaido was repeatedly captured though even that was a long time ago. It'd be pretty interesting if the pacifista project included the next generation of shichibukai in which case we could be looking forward to s-tiger, s-clown and s-blackbeard. Seeing Buggys clone be an absolute failure would be amazing though it'd also work pretty well if s-clown was a version of buggy that wasn't a failure. In the oden flashback buggy was not shown as a loser but rather as a promising youth alongside shanks.
Why are you acting like that isn’t happingWhitebeard, Shiki getting cloned is pretty ridiculous. The good guys will have to be become even better than legends.
I see it a bit as... Let the pirate scum get a taste of their own medicine. I am not sure a squadron of garps or sengokus would be anything other than off-putting.Wouldn't the public feel a lot better about their super Robocops having the face of known heroes like Garp than monsters? I see this completely the opposite.
I wasn't saying the Warlords were made to be cloned, I'm saying that whatever contract process involved with their inducting into the organization makes it possible/easier to do that. Kuma being a prototype and then the fact there are NO pacifista from any other group of people is... weird. I think Vegapunk had a lot they left out of their explanations that they definitely dumbed down
You'd think a rogue celestial dragon clone of an overthrown false king wouldn't exactly be endearing to the public. Neither would any of the Warlords.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't see any reason to think yamato is not kaidos actual offspring. Though i am definitely curious as to who the mother is.Would you say Yamato is a failed Kaido clone?
Especially since Stussy exists as a clone. If Buckin can be cloned, then who's to say the rest can't, especially when Kaido's lineage factor was extracted to make the cloned fruit Momo now has.Why are you acting like that isn’t happing
I think ShadowHeart meant that obviously Luffy and the crew will become better than the legends of the past. They already beat Kaido and Big Mom, they now are going even further.Especially since Stussy exists as a clone. If Buckin can be cloned, then who's to say the rest can't, especially when Kaido's lineage factor was extracted to make the cloned fruit Momo now has.
Well Weevil and Stussy are Whitebeard and Miss Buckin clones are they not lol? but in all seriousness even thou I say they are clones but in a sense also not clones because genetically they are still Whitebeard and Stussy kids. Rather then calling them clones I rather call them successful human experimentWhitebeard, Shiki getting cloned is pretty ridiculous. The good guys will have to be become even better than legends.
Would you say Yamato is a failed Kaido clone?
I think Kaido try to get a son with Glorosia but got a Daughter insteadI don't see any reason to think yamato is not kaidos actual offspring. Though i am definitely curious as to who the mother is.
I could see Gloriosa being Yamato's mom.Well Weevil and Stussy are Whitebeard and Miss Buckin clones are they not lol? but in all seriousness even thou I say they are clones but in a sense also not clones because genetically they are still Whitebeard and Stussy kids. Rather then calling them clones I rather call them successful human experiment
-Blackbeard is Xebec
-Kaidou is Harald (Harald looks like Kaidou when he's older)
-Yamato is Glorosia (Kaidou wanted a son but got a daughter)
-Weevil is Whitebeard
-Stussy is Miss Buckin
-Buggy is Captain John
-Kid is Vegapunk
I think Kaido try to get a son with Glorosia but got a Daughter instead
We saw him, I think only once. Had the same scar on the face of the original.Iirc the only s-pacifista we have not seen so far is crocodile. Which might tie into him being a logia user.
Oda just buy imu doll, n he just share the "imu trending".Jimbei worked Imu possession
Imu is the Sea God despite all logic xDJimbei worked Imu possession
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---