Spoiler One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion

LJkAze

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2008
Messages
927
Reaction score
637
Gender
Male
Country
Canada

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,284
Reaction score
24,919
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
So far the cloned pacifista were the shichibukai, folk that make sense for the WG to have had their genetic material. Out of yonko only kaido was repeatedly captured though even that was a long time ago. It'd be pretty interesting if the pacifista project included the next generation of shichibukai in which case we could be looking forward to s-tiger, s-clown and s-blackbeard. Seeing Buggys clone be an absolute failure would be amazing though it'd also work pretty well if s-clown was a version of buggy that wasn't a failure. In the oden flashback buggy was not shown as a loser but rather as a promising youth alongside shanks.
 

Core D. Roy

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 10, 2006
Messages
7,363
Reaction score
9,272
Age
37
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
So far the cloned pacifista were the shichibukai, folk that make sense for the WG to have had their genetic material. Out of yonko only kaido was repeatedly captured though even that was a long time ago. It'd be pretty interesting if the pacifista project included the next generation of shichibukai in which case we could be looking forward to s-tiger, s-clown and s-blackbeard. Seeing Buggys clone be an absolute failure would be amazing though it'd also work pretty well if s-clown was a version of buggy that wasn't a failure. In the oden flashback buggy was not shown as a loser but rather as a promising youth alongside shanks.
I've been wondering about this for a really long time. Just 'having access to genetic material' shouldn't be hard, especially for strong Marines. So I always wondered why it was specifically the Warlords being Pacifista'd and nobody else. I had an idea a while back that there was some sort of magical contract or something that was part of the pact to become a Warlord that made the process possible. I wrote it off as a stupid garbage theory.

And then Imu/Gunko's whole contract thing happened, and I'm officially resurrecting my own theory from the dead lol. It's not the same thing, but it is very telling that Imu/Gunko's Domi Reversi works the way it does, and the only faction we've seen turned into Pacifista are the ones who themselves 'reversed' from pirates to WG-affilliated.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,284
Reaction score
24,919
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
I've been wondering about this for a really long time. Just 'having access to genetic material' shouldn't be hard, especially for strong Marines. So I always wondered why it was specifically the Warlords being Pacifista'd and nobody else. I had an idea a while back that there was some sort of magical contract or something that was part of the pact to become a Warlord that made the process possible. I wrote it off as a stupid garbage theory.

And then Imu/Gunko's whole contract thing happened, and I'm officially resurrecting my own theory from the dead lol. It's not the same thing, but it is very telling that Imu/Gunko's Domi Reversi works the way it does, and the only faction we've seen turned into Pacifista are the ones who themselves 'reversed' from pirates to WG-affilliated.
To me it's hard to tie the pacifista project to the shichibukai. The pacifista project is some 4 years old or so as we saw in the kuma flashback. Shichibukai have been around for longer. Some like jinbe were selected for political reasons.

Iirc the only s-pacifista we have not seen so far is crocodile. Which might tie into him being a logia user.

If i had to guess they went for shichibukai to clone outright monsters. I think the public would digest more easily than if garp gets cloned. The original shichibukai were also quite a group... Mihawk as a yonko level fighter, hancock is probably more dangerous than the vast majority of yonko executives, doflamingo is probably on the strong end of yonko executives along with having tenryubito blood....
 

Core D. Roy

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 10, 2006
Messages
7,363
Reaction score
9,272
Age
37
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
To me it's hard to tie the pacifista project to the shichibukai. The pacifista project is some 4 years old or so as we saw in the kuma flashback. Shichibukai have been around for longer. Some like jinbe were selected for political reasons.

Iirc the only s-pacifista we have not seen so far is crocodile. Which might tie into him being a logia user.

If i had to guess they went for shichibukai to clone outright monsters. I think the public would digest more easily than if garp gets cloned. The original shichibukai were also quite a group... Mihawk as a yonko level fighter, hancock is probably more dangerous than the vast majority of yonko executives, doflamingo is probably on the strong end of yonko executives along with having tenryubito blood....
Wouldn't the public feel a lot better about their super Robocops having the face of known heroes like Garp than monsters? I see this completely the opposite.

I wasn't saying the Warlords were made to be cloned, I'm saying that whatever contract process involved with their inducting into the organization makes it possible/easier to do that. Kuma being a prototype and then the fact there are NO pacifista from any other group of people is... weird. I think Vegapunk had a lot they left out of their explanations that they definitely dumbed down

You'd think a rogue celestial dragon clone of an overthrown false king wouldn't exactly be endearing to the public. Neither would any of the Warlords.
 

Drakrami

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2007
Messages
752
Reaction score
420
Gender
Male
Country
Balearic Islands
I've been saying since last week chapter, 4 Rocks Pirates getting ready to be strapped and buckle up to be cloned
Whitebeard, Shiki getting cloned is pretty ridiculous. The good guys will have to be become even better than legends.
 

electricmastro

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 26, 2020
Messages
4,769
Reaction score
3,643
Age
30
Country
United States
So far the cloned pacifista were the shichibukai, folk that make sense for the WG to have had their genetic material. Out of yonko only kaido was repeatedly captured though even that was a long time ago. It'd be pretty interesting if the pacifista project included the next generation of shichibukai in which case we could be looking forward to s-tiger, s-clown and s-blackbeard. Seeing Buggys clone be an absolute failure would be amazing though it'd also work pretty well if s-clown was a version of buggy that wasn't a failure. In the oden flashback buggy was not shown as a loser but rather as a promising youth alongside shanks.
Would you say Yamato is a failed Kaido clone?
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,284
Reaction score
24,919
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Wouldn't the public feel a lot better about their super Robocops having the face of known heroes like Garp than monsters? I see this completely the opposite.

I wasn't saying the Warlords were made to be cloned, I'm saying that whatever contract process involved with their inducting into the organization makes it possible/easier to do that. Kuma being a prototype and then the fact there are NO pacifista from any other group of people is... weird. I think Vegapunk had a lot they left out of their explanations that they definitely dumbed down

You'd think a rogue celestial dragon clone of an overthrown false king wouldn't exactly be endearing to the public. Neither would any of the Warlords.
I see it a bit as... Let the pirate scum get a taste of their own medicine. I am not sure a squadron of garps or sengokus would be anything other than off-putting.

We saw kuma got involved with vegapunk as he was about to start the project. I suppose you can make a case that it's weird that subsequent pacifista generations were not of different specimens though seeing how naturally resilient kuma is i would argue that is a good enough explanation. By the time or seraphines it looks like vegapunk is exploiting skills and affinities the original ones developed, hence an actual advantage of using new subjects. Otherwise it seems less than practical to use otherwise normal humans like hancock or mihawk.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Would you say Yamato is a failed Kaido clone?
I don't see any reason to think yamato is not kaidos actual offspring. Though i am definitely curious as to who the mother is.
 

electricmastro

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 26, 2020
Messages
4,769
Reaction score
3,643
Age
30
Country
United States
Why are you acting like that isn’t happing
Especially since Stussy exists as a clone. If Buckin can be cloned, then who's to say the rest can't, especially when Kaido's lineage factor was extracted to make the cloned fruit Momo now has.
 

costicla

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
690
Reaction score
603
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Especially since Stussy exists as a clone. If Buckin can be cloned, then who's to say the rest can't, especially when Kaido's lineage factor was extracted to make the cloned fruit Momo now has.
I think ShadowHeart meant that obviously Luffy and the crew will become better than the legends of the past. They already beat Kaido and Big Mom, they now are going even further.
 

LJkAze

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2008
Messages
927
Reaction score
637
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Whitebeard, Shiki getting cloned is pretty ridiculous. The good guys will have to be become even better than legends.
Well Weevil and Stussy are Whitebeard and Miss Buckin clones are they not lol? but in all seriousness even thou I say they are clones but in a sense also not clones because genetically they are still Whitebeard and Stussy kids. Rather then calling them clones I rather call them successful human experiment
-Blackbeard is Xebec
-Kaidou is Harald (Harald looks like Kaidou when he's older)
-Yamato is Glorosia (Kaidou wanted a son but got a daughter)
-Weevil is Whitebeard
-Stussy is Miss Buckin
-Buggy is Captain John
-Kid is Vegapunk
Would you say Yamato is a failed Kaido clone?
I don't see any reason to think yamato is not kaidos actual offspring. Though i am definitely curious as to who the mother is.
I think Kaido try to get a son with Glorosia but got a Daughter instead
 

electricmastro

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 26, 2020
Messages
4,769
Reaction score
3,643
Age
30
Country
United States
Well Weevil and Stussy are Whitebeard and Miss Buckin clones are they not lol? but in all seriousness even thou I say they are clones but in a sense also not clones because genetically they are still Whitebeard and Stussy kids. Rather then calling them clones I rather call them successful human experiment
-Blackbeard is Xebec
-Kaidou is Harald (Harald looks like Kaidou when he's older)
-Yamato is Glorosia (Kaidou wanted a son but got a daughter)
-Weevil is Whitebeard
-Stussy is Miss Buckin
-Buggy is Captain John
-Kid is Vegapunk


I think Kaido try to get a son with Glorosia but got a Daughter instead
I could see Gloriosa being Yamato's mom.
 

woefdram

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2007
Messages
331
Reaction score
470
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
So is the thinking here that Xebec got his crew together by freeing them from slavery at Mariejoa in the incident and does this reflect the way BB got his crew from Impel Down?

So is the cloning a results from WB, Kaido etc. having been slaves and the WG trying to clone them in different ways before being 'succesful' (e.g. is Weevil an early Dr. Hogback experiment?)
 

Kuroiyaiba

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2020
Messages
1,923
Reaction score
2,491
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
How on earth did Redon‘s buckle up x4 hint set loose another cloning debate and how is this related to Yamato‘s mom?
 

marco1701

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
125
Reaction score
75
Age
49
Country
Italy
Iirc the only s-pacifista we have not seen so far is crocodile. Which might tie into him being a logia user.
We saw him, I think only once. Had the same scar on the face of the original.

Edit: Chapter 1086, together with Seraphim of Moria and Do Flamingo.
 

Bigrong49

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2023
Messages
197
Reaction score
179
Age
36
Country
United States
Jimbei worked Imu possession
 

sanjisan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 24, 2024
Messages
45
Reaction score
122
Age
30
Country
Indonesia
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


--- Double Post Merged, ---

 
Top