Seinen Onepunch Man by ONE & Yuusuke Murata

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I haven posted anything for some time and would like to know how the info that comes from the original and hasn't being already relealed in the redrawn version is handled here? I haven't read the original comic and don't want to read spoilers. Please. Thanks in advance.
As ONE's series is ahead of Murata's please simply label and include any discussion regarding the Webtoon in spoiler tags.
 

Senoirmeow

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2020
Messages
229
Reaction score
166
Age
36
Country
United Kingdom
I don't think we are even after current arc as there still many mysterious ahead for the series, I rather not it end early even on Webcomic and like One and Murata keep going as long they have ideas forward with that. It won't be like DBZ as unlike it, it actually make side and minor characters grow strong and be relevant even later and have better written on how to handle everything with OP characters, power-scaling, and so on. I like OPM get their dues for what it is and like it to expand even eventuality it ends.
I think we are probably over half-way through ONE’s story now. Not to compare but Mob Psycho was pretty short webcomic, we can possibly expect the same though OPM is ONE’s love child.

it’ll probably be 2/3 more arcs after this I would like to see:
- Neo Heroes Arc (ft. The head of the Organization as the final villain and his links to the neo heroes and hero association, some twists/info on Bofoi/metal knight and Genos’ Evil Cyborg villain)
- The reason why monsters are increasing rapidly, return of Garou as an ally, the collapse of the Heroes and rise of monsters Blast shows and loses also (everyone discovering who Saitama is the introduction of God)
- Saitama finally loses once to this God entity and actually increases his skill level/techniques or martial arts to match the god like threat.
END

I think that’ll cover virtually all of the mysterious things left if you include background on God, Saitama, the shady people. Why mysterious beings even exist and why people have limiters and why heroes come about. Or just leave it hanging idk, if ONEs writing of Mob Psycho is something to go by its slightly worrying. I may be in the minority here but I detested the ending of that series. I don’t wanna be let down.
 

King Moe

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 29, 2018
Messages
5,924
Reaction score
3,413
Age
31
Country
United States
I think we are probably over half-way through ONE’s story now. Not to compare but Mob Psycho was pretty short webcomic, we can possibly expect the same though OPM is ONE’s love child.

it’ll probably be 2/3 more arcs after this I would like to see:
- Neo Heroes Arc (ft. The head of the Organization as the final villain and his links to the neo heroes and hero association, some twists/info on Bofoi/metal knight and Genos’ Evil Cyborg villain)
- The reason why monsters are increasing rapidly, return of Garou as an ally, the collapse of the Heroes and rise of monsters Blast shows and loses also (everyone discovering who Saitama is the introduction of God)
- Saitama finally loses once to this God entity and actually increases his skill level/techniques or martial arts to match the god like threat.
END

I think that’ll cover virtually all of the mysterious things left if you include background on God, Saitama, the shady people. Why mysterious beings even exist and why people have limiters and why heroes come about. Or just leave it hanging idk, if ONEs writing of Mob Psycho is something to go by its slightly worrying. I may be in the minority here but I detested the ending of that series. I don’t wanna be let down.
Idk about that, OPM is more build more compare to MP100 which even One stated it be shorter unlike OPM since that is most thoughout work and even Murata doesn't know timeframe on how far we gone through.

I highly doubt we reaching Endgame this early even with Webcomic. Plus Saitama on his progress haven't reach S-Class, the assignment he told of Genos to do and avenging his family and town he lost from rogue cyborg, Blast hasn't made appearances, more Aliens have yet to show up like Boros, 'God' on it status, future that Psychos' saw about, etc.. There is a lot on series haven't cover on and to do, so doubt we have even reach half-point of all that need to be handle.

Also how ending in MP100 bad? That was one of the more unique and non-cliché endings for series like that and character as if you follow one of major themes on MP100, it was about building people especially Mob on feeling emotions without his powers being involve for it. If you mean big fight final arc ending type of way, then we kinda did had that in previous arc or in it's way with Mob, but it all make sense on how it truly ended especially his writing. One is truly one of best out there to make something you would think be cliché route into unique and best way about it. If he was able to plan great with that series, OPM has something in store for later when we get there around.
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
God, this fight is next level, prob my top one of the year so far. The art, demonstration/scaling of power, and fluidty are impressive af. This is a real waifu war.
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Page 13 as well :hearts

Tatsumaki cover is solid
 

Samael Morningstar

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 15, 2018
Messages
4,556
Reaction score
4,471
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Tats cover is solid, that sexy pshycorochi pose got me a long hard boner and that page of pshycorochi groping her boobs to search for tats was again nosebleeding level. At this level I don't know of story but by EOS I want a good sex scene with a touch of kink. That will do justice.

Murata as a artist is amazing

I believe the Saitama vs Garou fight will leave us amazed for an year or so
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Maybe this is the time Saitama finally proves he's the #1.
 

pamuchi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2019
Messages
1,202
Reaction score
3,654
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Mexico
Tatsumaki is a monster...that #1 spot should be hers. I love that she really cares about Fubuki, to the point of twisting and turning the whole earth lol.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Tatsumaki is a monster...that #1 spot should be hers. I love that she really cares about Fubuki, to the point of twisting and turning the whole earth lol.
with saitama around?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Tatsumaki is an absolute monster wow! For a second I was thinking Saitama would be needed but apparently not.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
I'm kinda lost, Did they beat garou yet?
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Saitama isn't the official #1 hero.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



No.
i know, She said that the green little girl should be first, implying that she is the strongest
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
i know, She said that the green little girl should be first, implying that she is the strongest
Yes I'm assuming she meant in the official sense since Tatsumaki has insane feats and we haven't even seen Blast yet.
 
Top