Man I might have underestimate Tatsumaki on how much power she has as clearly if she wants, she could probably destroy even Continents an maybe World given time and concentration as she really bested combination of Orochi and Psykos with ease even to restraining their larger and powerful body before crushing it. She might be one of the strongest female manga/anime characters for a long time which you don't see everyday in some series, but like how One and Murata pushing presence of her and probably difference among S-Class as don't think Bang is close to her power or equal to it as I thought (Maybe when he was Younger, but Idk as need more feats on him). If this is what she capable of, make me wonder what we see from Blast who could be another entity entirely with his own power especially if you guys been reading webcomic too.
Man I wish mods would create OPM Forum as I feel popularity has grown to deserve it. Sure chapters don't come weekly compare to others, but if Hunter X Hunter can get it's own forum despite the hiatus, I feel OPM are deserving at least XD.