Opinions About Luffy's Mother

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
3,985
Reaction score
437
Gender
Male
Country
United States
sushi said:
uh yea whose garp's wife nyway
1st of all just my oppinion
2nd garp's wife another mystery
3rd there is not much to discuss about Luffy's mother.
 

sushi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2006
Messages
802
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Malaysia
hahhahahha
maybe ur right bah i'm going to another topic
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Liqiud said:
Eh :nerve...My theory got ignored
lol

movingstone said:
Your is pretty much the same as other plus little twist and anyway don't take it too personaly (newbie are ussually ignore= sad but proved to be truth 75% of all times by the great mind of movingstone (accually i made that up))
LOL

sushi said:
guys ...is it true that newbie is ignored???
... aw dude....


Liqiud said:
Eheh, My theory is that Luffy's mother was the daughter of Gol D. Roger. She married Dragon had Luffy and was most likely kidnapped by the WG to force Gol togive himself up. Garp probably disagreed with this but had to follow orders. Roger and him most likely met up and made a deal: Roger would turn himself in and be executed while Garp would attempt save his daughter from the WG, who would of coarse kill her after she had outlived her usefulness. Garp didn't make it in time to save her. Dragon found out from his father and set out to destroy the WG, having a vendetta, a cause, and a reason to topple the WG.
ok, its a nice theory but unfortunatly im gonna have to shoot it down. Gol D. was executed 22 years ago. Luffy is only 17. so its kinda impossible for it to play out exactly as you said. it was a cool idea though :D
 

Liqiud

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2006
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That's the loophole I was talking about...Should have though about it more :darn
 

BunyaminRoy

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 16, 2006
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Guys, how about Luffy's mum is Gol d Roger's sister..?!! Can Liqiud's theory be use..?!!
 

sushi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2006
Messages
802
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Malaysia
maybe cousins you know or even twin???
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
3,985
Reaction score
437
Gender
Male
Country
United States
sushi said:
maybe cousins you know or even twin???
Maybe, then his theory is truth

BunyaminRoy said:
Guys, how about Luffy's mum is Gol d Roger's sister..?!! Can Liqiud's theory be use..?!!
Maybe, it could be truth

_____________________

But I gonna shoot it down anyway. GR look nothing like Luffy, Act nothing like luffy. Luffy could be a long distant relative of GR but not a close one. so, Luffy just so much better than GR that why he cannot be a close relative and anyway, I wonder why Dragon is Luffy's father he so cerious (serious). Maybe Dragon adopted Luffy? but anyway I must say Luffy's mother must be hell of a woman.

_______________________

BoffenJL said:
lol

LOL

... aw dude....


:D
LOL :gigglebunny
 

Liqiud

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2006
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
BunyaminRoy said:
Guys, how about Luffy's mum is Gol d Roger's sister..?!! Can Liqiud's theory be use..?!!
hmmmm, revised theory: Luffy's mother was the younger sister or daughter of Gol D. Roger. She fell in love, married, did all that good stuff with Dragon. Gol had everything in the world and had lived a long, good, life; the only thing left to obtain/explore was death. Roger and Garp most likely met up and made a deal: Roger would turn himself in; Garp would get the credit for his capture. Luffy's mother was captured by the Navy about 5 or 6 years after Gol's death (long enough to have both Ace and Luffy) for association with the Pirate King. Dragon tried to save her, she was killed during the scuffle. Dragon escaped and/or killed the Naval officers, asked Garp to raise Ace and Luffy, and set out to destroy the WG, having a vendetta, a cause, and a reason to topple the WG.




movingstone said:
But I gonna shoot it down anyway. GR look nothing like Luffy, Act nothing like luffy. Luffy could be a long distant relative of GR but not a close one. so, Luffy just so much better than GR that why he cannot be a close relative and anyway, I wonder why Dragon is Luffy's father he so cerious (serious). Maybe Dragon adopted Luffy? but anyway I must say Luffy's mother must be hell of a woman.
Wait...What!?! Both Ace and Luffy look a hell of a lot like Roger (Black hair, similar features, similar color choices, smiling ALOT) and numerous characters (that bartender guy in Loguetown; Dr. Kureha; Gan Fall; Kokoro) have all said that Luffy acted just like Gol...
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
3,985
Reaction score
437
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Liqiud said:
Wait...What!?! Both Ace and Luffy look a hell of a lot like Roger (Black hair, similar features, similar color choices, smiling ALOT) and numerous characters (that bartender guy in Loguetown; Dr. Kureha; Gan Fall; Kokoro) have all said that Luffy acted just like Gol...
I knew people will react that way to my post. I trying to be extreme, anyway I hate the idea that Gold Roger is a relative of Luffy. Act like luffy = meaning his ambition and determination = that's it = plus smile before dying = and nothing else.

Look like luffy = because Oda drawing = alot people comment (i dun remmember where) that there is not a variation in Oda's drawing of character = which I disagree = but this show that everything is no more than opinion = oh i remember now, it in one of the post in the baka manga update site thingy.

Everybody love the underdog. If Luffy was indeed GR's relative then he had a higher chance of being the Pirate King. But I wish to believe that Luffy become Pirate King have nothing to do with the blood in his is GR (simply no more than Luffy want to be the Pirate King because Gold Roger was so cool being one).

Rest my case.
 

Liqiud

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2006
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Whether you or I want him to be or don't want him to be Roger's grandson doesn't really matter. What does matter is that it's been blatantly obvious throughout the entire story that Luffy is very closely related to Gol. I'm not saying he is his grandson per say, but their similarities are hinted at way to often for them not to be closely related.

On a side note: I am not 'people' :notrust
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Liqiud said:
hmmmm, revised theory: Luffy's mother was the younger sister or daughter of Gol D. Roger. She fell in love, married, did all that good stuff with Dragon. Gol had everything in the world and had lived a long, good, life; the only thing left to obtain/explore was death. Roger and Garp most likely met up and made a deal: Roger would turn himself in; Garp would get the credit for his capture. Luffy's mother was captured by the Navy about 5 or 6 years after Gol's death (long enough to have both Ace and Luffy) for association with the Pirate King. Dragon tried to save her, she was killed during the scuffle. Dragon escaped and/or killed the Naval officers, asked Garp to raise Ace and Luffy, and set out to destroy the WG, having a vendetta, a cause, and a reason to topple the WG.
this theory i like! i cant find anything that directly contradicts it. and it still has what i hope will be there for the story between Dragon and Luffys mom, the love vendetta. she gets captured just BECAUSE she is the daughter of roger. just like Tom was got executed because he built Rogers ship. nice one Liquid!
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
3,985
Reaction score
437
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Liqiud said:
On a side note: I am not 'people' :notrust
Oh no, when i typed my other post, I expected alot of people to agrue me, you know. (because there is alot of loop holes on what I said - I do realize that and i did that on purpose :))

Anyway, since this topic very vague, everybody think what they think, and if you argue (dunn even how to spell that word right) for your points (that meant you you willingly to back that up), I respect that very much. :)

Anyway. The romantic just not Oda's style (but since I am not him = I dun even know what is Oda's style) and Gold Roger being Luffy's relative (this too common on a lot of manga) so just hoping it isn't that way.

But hey, anybody find somewhat of a resemblence between Luffy and Dragon (Luffy is mixture between his dad and mom so if his personality not like his dad, then his personality should be like his mom, same with how he act and think and look).
 

Liqiud

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2006
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
BoffenJL said:
this theory i like! i cant find anything that directly contradicts it. and it still has what i hope will be there for the story between Dragon and Luffys mom, the love vendetta. she gets captured just BECAUSE she is the daughter of roger. just like Tom was got executed because he built Rogers ship. nice one Liquid!


movingstone said:
Oh no, when i typed my other post, I expected alot of people to agrue me, you know. (because there is alot of loop holes on what I said - I do realize that and i did that on purpose :))
Eheh, I knew that, I'm just a smartass O.o

movingstone said:
Anyway. The romantic just not Oda's style (but since I am not him = I dun even know what is Oda's style) and Gold Roger being Luffy's relative (this too common on a lot of manga) so just hoping it isn't that way.
His original title for the One Piece concept was 'Romance Dawn' :blink

movingstone said:
But hey, anybody find somewhat of a resemblence between Luffy and Dragon (Luffy is mixture between his dad and mom so if his personality not like his dad, then his personality should be like his mom, same with how he act and think and look).
All the D's act the pretty much the same. Dragon prolly does too, if Luffy's mom was a D.(my theory :kukuku ) she probably acted like that too; we've only seen the mean pictures of Dragon so far...plus I'm pretty sure he smiled alot in Loguetown, just the sinister type, like Gol..
 

sushi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2006
Messages
802
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Malaysia
hopefully luffy's mother is the funny typer since his father is a serious guy... i think luffy got his attitude and personality mostly from garp that did not descend to dragon you know like some sort of ability can only be pass down by grandfather to grandson [ something like that ]

hope that luffy's mom's look doesn't resemble him cause i don want to think that his mother is ugly :pleased :pleased :pleased...not to say that luffy is ugly just that his feature does not suit a woman... :fan :luffy

Liqiud said:


His original title for the One Piece concept was 'Romance Dawn' :blink
you're not bluffing, are you??

it's funny to think that as the first tittle... :Haha :Haha :Haha :gigglebunny :Haha :Haha :Haha I cant believe oda-sensei is a moe-moe type of a guy
 

Liqiud

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2006
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nope not kidding...and I'm still holding strong on the 'Dragon only appears serious' thing; Gol was said to act exactly like Luffy and he kept that serial killer smile all the time.
 

sushi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2006
Messages
802
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Malaysia
hahahahhahahahh

you really does like peanuts don you!!!
 

Liqiud

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2006
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Time to close the thread...I solved the mistery!!
 

sushi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2006
Messages
802
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Malaysia
just opinions you know
 

Liqiud

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2006
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yup, I know.

Liqiud said:
hmmmm, revised theory: Luffy's mother was the younger sister or daughter of Gol D. Roger. She fell in love, married, did all that good stuff with Dragon. Gol had everything in the world and had lived a long, good, life; the only thing left to obtain/explore was death. Roger and Garp most likely met up and made a deal: Roger would turn himself in; Garp would get the credit for his capture. Luffy's mother was captured by the Navy about 5 or 6 years after Gol's death (long enough to have both Ace and Luffy) for association with the Pirate King. Dragon tried to save her, she was killed during the scuffle. Dragon escaped and/or killed the Naval officers, asked Garp to raise Ace and Luffy, and set out to destroy the WG, having a vendetta, a cause, and a reason to topple the WG.
That was my opinion that I claimed solved the mistery incase you ddin't read it. Sorry, I was being a smartass again :darn
 

sushi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2006
Messages
802
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Malaysia
hahahaah

read it n loved it
 
Top