Pelvic Sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Hahaha just maybe? :p
 

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Ohh... I see :p it's not one of my favs neither but I quite like the pic :p your av is cool too for example (dunno who he is tho)
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Ohh... I see :p it's not one of my favs neither but I quite like the pic :p your av is cool too for example (dunno who he is tho)
Who is/are your favourite characters then? Male or female; I don't mind.

You don't know who that is? :gwah :pout :emocat
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

IT'S SHANKS! YOU INFIDEL! :yelling
 

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

@goldb: Ehh u mean in general? :33 guess currently they would be Alibaba, Kuroko (from KnB), Seiya, Kyoko (from Yuru Yuri), Ichigo from Bleach... and many more :33 what about u?
@xadyu: infidel?? -.-'
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Yes.
 

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

................... :33
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

@goldb: Ehh u mean in general? :33 guess currently they would be Alibaba, Kuroko (from KnB), Seiya, Kyoko (from Yuru Yuri), Ichigo from Bleach... and many more :33 what about u?
I shouldn't have asked a question I wasn't ready to answer. :emocat

Shanks, Zoro and many more from One Piece are my favourite characters. Then you have the Happy, Pantherlily, Gildarts, Mistogan and some others from Fairy Tail. There's so many. Rider from Fate/Zero is also a favourite of mine. I tend to favour the "manly men" type characters from series and then the badass chicks or cute funny girls.


@xadyu: infidel?? -.-'
Xadyu is a One Piece fanboy, so he gets quite aggressive if people are ignorant over some characters. Don't mind him.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

I'm not a fanboy at all! :yelling
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Nope cuz you lav dat Bleach <3!!
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Fuck off Charlie.
 

Lomahongva

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2011
Messages
697
Reaction score
795
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

@Sakura: don't worry. Good fans tend to worship their favourite series ;) I could have been in this same situation a year ago, when I was fully ignorant about One Piece! (On the other hand, I had seen many pics of its characters but didn't know... many of their names.

But now I loooove One Piece. Why didn't I start it earlier???

Hi goldb!
 
Last edited:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Bobby! Where are all these strangers coming from?! :gwah
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

@Sakura: don't worry. Good fans tend to worship their favourite series ;) I could have been in this same situation a year ago, when I was fully ignorant about One Piece! (On the other hand, I had seen many pics of its characters but didn't know... many of their names.

But now I loooove One Piece. Why didn't I start it earlier???

Hi goldb!
You only got into OP a year ago? :o I could've sworn I'd seen you around long before that...

Hey Loma-chan :amuse

Bobby! Where are all these strangers coming from?! :gwah
They're from a land called Asturias :nod
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

:notsure
 

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

@Goldb: oh I see...(gotta watch OP for sure!)
@Loma: hmmm I think I understand. It happened to me when I started FT last year n now with hunter x hunter as well.. i always end up thinking: why didnt I start them before??? :p
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

I'd heard of Asturias because the football team Sporting Gijon is from that principality. But they're in the 2nd league now, so yeah.

@Goldb: oh I see...(gotta watch OP for sure!)
@Loma: hmmm I think I understand. It happened to me when I started FT last year n now with hunter x hunter as well.. i always end up thinking: why didnt I start them before??? :p
The manga is better than the anime; thats true of many adaptions though.

I didn't know you also read FT :amuse
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top