Pelvic Sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Well me still watching the anime but yeah :33 it's one of my favs indeed :p
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

You should try both; either once you catch up with the anime or simultaneously.

Are you reading or watching FT?
 

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Yep currently watching the anime ^^ I think I'm about to reach episode 150
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Yep currently watching the anime ^^ I think I'm about to reach episode 150
Not long to go before you catch up then. Are you looking forward to it coming back again? it seems they've made some changes, so the art and animation should be a lot better. So will character design.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

The turn they took with the new anime is great!

The first anime was rather disappointing, so I'm looking forward to this animated ecchi-ness.


Also, fights.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

I like the new character designs, but that doesn't necessarily mean the anime itself will be better. Though it was one factor that put me off of watching further past the first couple of episodes when they began airing. I don't think I'll be picking it up still, but it'll be interesting to see the improvements made. There are brilliant fights coming up in the Grand Magic Games, so hopefully they do them justice.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

I doubt I'll continue watching the series as well, but I'll probably end up watching the first few episodes.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Are you watching anything right now?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Thor: The Dark World at this very moment.

But anime, yeah, I follow a bunch of shit, I watch Kuroko, Magi, HxH, Gin no Saji and Ippo as soon as they release (sort of).
Besides those I still have Conan, Naruto, One Piece and Toriko for whenever I feel like it.

Saving up Nisekoi until the season ends, and I started with Ushio & Tora yesterday (only saw 1), which will be a quick watch.

I had the day off today and was supposed to hit the gym and the library, but I marathonned Bob's Burgers instead (fucking hilarious show).
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

I'm gonna get to Bob's Burgers after getting through Adventure Time. Which I should get back to actually....:sweat

Besides that, I just had a brief stint of watching tv shows; House of Cards, Orange is the new Black, Orphan Black and Hannibal.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

I'm gonna get to Bob's Burgers after getting through Adventure Time. Which I should get back to actually....:sweat

Besides that, I just had a brief stint of watching tv shows; House of Cards, Orange is the new Black, Orphan Black and Hannibal.
I basically started every sitcom that the new season brought, but most of them got cancelled. Brooklyn Nine Nine is a lot of fun though.
And The Michael J. Fox Show showed a lot of heart and was genuinely funny, but it got sacked so fast.. :(

Bates Motel is maybe something you'd like by the way.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

I'm not following but a very few series. I've heard Gary and maybe someone else mention Brooklyn Nine Nine as being a fun watch.

Yes, I saw on Uproxx that the Michael J. Fox show was cancelled; poor guy. I think it was NBC again...:notrust

Not heard of that one though...
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

I'm not following but a very few series. I've heard Gary and maybe someone else mention Brooklyn Nine Nine as being a fun watch.

Yes, I saw on Uproxx that the Michael J. Fox show was cancelled; poor guy. I think it was NBC again...:notrust

Not heard of that one though...
Who else cancels shit so fast?
It really gave me a few laughs, and Mike toyed around a lot with his condition, which was really funny. :lmao

Bates Motel is about Norman Bates and his mother, prior to the events of the Hitchcock movie, Psycho.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,052
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Awww - was kinda looking forward to that show....
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Who else cancels shit so fast?
It really gave me a few laughs, and Mike toyed around a lot with his condition, which was really funny. :lmao

Bates Motel is about Norman Bates and his mother, prior to the events of the Hitchcock movie, Psycho.
Lol true, I think Uproxx even listed shows that NBC has cancelled since Community began airing. I was surprised not only at the number of shows on there but also some of the quality was good and would probably have lasted longer on other networks.

Ah right, interesting setting. I'll check it out.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Lol true, I think Uproxx even listed shows that NBC has cancelled since Community began airing. I was surprised not only at the number of shows on there but also some of the quality was good and would probably have lasted longer on other networks.

Ah right, interesting setting. I'll check it out.
Yeah, I hate NBC for the shit they always pull. Some shows deserved it, maybe not so fast, but it's better then letting them suffer.
But they cancelled some good quality ones too.

Yeah, it's supposed to be a quality show, good actors, good story, good overall quality. Still need to watch it though.
I did watch Lilyhammer some time ago, it was everywhere, so I gave in to it (even Michael J. Fox mentioned it in his show :XD)
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

I'm not following but a very few series. I've heard Gary and maybe someone else mention Brooklyn Nine Nine as being a fun watch.
Nope, never watched it
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Oh Bob.. :nah
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Either Gary is messing with me, or I'm losing it again.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

No, I'm not even sure I know what show that is :lmao
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top