Pelvic Sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

It's a cop show with Andy Samberg. My brain feels so fucked up right now. God knows who I got confused with you then.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

I demand to know! :o
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

:dumpster

I'm not really a fan of Samberg outside of some stuff on SNL, so...
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

:dumpster

I'm not really a fan of Samberg outside of some stuff on SNL, so...
I really can't stand the guy, but B99 was a pleasant surprise! :nod
 

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

I like Cry me a river from Timberlake too :33
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

I like Cry me a river from Timberlake too :33
Yep, that's a nice track. I preferred others from his debut solo album but to be honest, it was a really solid collection of tracks. He's just gotten better with each album imo. I remember spending days listening to Suit and Tie when it was first released :nod.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

20/20 2 is fucking insane!

I thought the first one was great, but then he just topped it again, WHAT!
 

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

@goldb: Ohh I see u really like him! ^^ unfortunately I usually cant stand much more than one song from the same singer/group :/ but i'll try ma best and i promiss to listen more of his songs! ^^
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

JT is brilliant.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

@goldb: Ohh I see u really like him! ^^ unfortunately I usually cant stand much more than one song from the same singer/group :/ but i'll try ma best and i promiss to listen more of his songs! ^^
Well most people have that one single they like from a certain artist but I try to listen to other tracks and stuff if I can. And like Xadyu said, I wouldn't call myself a fan of Justin Timberlake but I like good music and he certainly makes good music. :nod Listen to 20/20 Experience if you haven't already. Let me know what you think of it and what songs you like.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

I liked him from his stuff with Justin Timberlake and his one appearance in Parks and Rec.
Ah, yes. Lonely Island has some funny stuff out there too, but besides that, B99 and SNL I don't know anything about him.
B99 is a legit funny show, every character is hilarious in their own way, the only problem; where is this going?

SNL is basically 99,9% of the time not funny. I have no idea why this has existed for this long, I don't get it at all..
Does it only still exist because out of tradition, this might've been some great shit back in it's first good runs, but.. I just don't get it.. :XD


How's City Hunter coming along btw? :notsure
 

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

@goldb: Yeah I will ^^ well I'm most into listening a mix of music from japanese to spanish pop or even some classical music :33 so I pick random songs from random singers and groups lol my ipod is a mix of spanish, english and japanese music :p sometimes even me myself don't know what I am listening xD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Ah, yes. Lonely Island has some funny stuff out there too, but besides that, B99 and SNL I don't know anything about him.
B99 is a legit funny show, every character is hilarious in their own way, the only problem; where is this going?

SNL is basically 99,9% of the time not funny. I have no idea why this has existed for this long, I don't get it at all..
Does it only still exist because out of tradition, this might've been some great shit back in it's first good runs, but.. I just don't get it.. :XD


How's City Hunter coming along btw? :notsure
Yep Motherlover by Lonely Island is brilliant and there's others too. SNL I dunno, I've seen maybe short clips here and there, but they've never been funny to me. I guess the show itself is an american institution and that's why it's lasted so long. Maybe it was funnier before.

It's okay. Still exactly where it is. On my hard drive. Untouched. :eyeroll

@goldb: Yeah I will ^^ well I'm most into listening a mix of music from japanese to spanish pop or even some classical music :33 so I pick random songs from random singers and groups lol my ipod is a mix of spanish, english and japanese music :p sometimes even me myself don't know what I am listening xD
Any music you can recommend or share?

Variety is good :nod
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

It's okay. Still exactly where it is. On my hard drive. Untouched. :eyeroll
That's what I thought.. :fail
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

I've been watching other things. Don't be like that...
 

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Hmmm I'd recommend just some anime ops and black eyed peas stuff :33
something similar as "my fav singer" would be Daddy Yankee but he tends to sing in spanish so... xD
what singers/groups do u both like appart of justin timberlake? :33
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Hmmm I'd recommend just some anime ops and black eyed peas stuff :33
something similar as "my fav singer" would be Daddy Yankee but he tends to sing in spanish so... xD
what singers/groups do u both like appart of justin timberlake? :33
I thin there's just a very few Black Eyed Peas song I like and I don't like to anime soundtracks as much as I maybe should. I'd maybe listen to them while watching the series and a while after that, but then forget about it.
Daddy Yankee; brings back memories :amuse

I listen to a lot of 90s R&B, Hip Hop, lots of movie soundtracks ( Lord of the Rings, X-Men First Class are among my favourite). My list is quite varied. My favourite artist right now would be Kendrick Lamar. There's quite a few Boyz II Men on my Spotify, Daft Punk, Kanye West and others...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top