Pelvic Sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

It matters to me not whether it is interesting or not to you. :mono
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Out of curiosity, what does matter to hou, then??
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

My new favourite wikia page. I shamelessly spend an inappropriate amount of time here laughing by myself. I'm sad
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

That question also does not matter to me. :mono
 
Last edited:

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

You're repeating Charlis' question. :mono
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

But it seems like you care enough to reply...
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

My new favourite wikia page. I shamelessly spend an inappropriate amount of time here laughing by myself. I'm sad
Have you seen the movie?! :lmao

The first one is one of my favorite animated movies, this one is not as good, but it's funny as hell! :lmao
I'm missing a lot of foodimals though.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Yeah I read somewhere that they designed over hundred different foodimals, I hope they release the designs and names for all of them. It's so brilliant :XD
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Yeah I read somewhere that they designed over hundred different foodimals, I hope they release the designs and names for all of them. It's so brilliant :XD
Yeah, I'd love to get great amounts of concept art of both movies.

Have you actually seen them?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

I saw it here:

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Watch the movies too, the first one is a good rec, it's comedy is pure gold at some times.

I've seen it a couple of times now, and I discover new things and jokes each and every time.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Never watched the first one, but I got to watch cloudy 2 for free, I surprisingly enjoyed it. I liked the Apple/Jobs comparisons throughout haha.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

But it seems like you care enough to reply...
You're sharp to realize that. :mono
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

But I'm not Charlie, so I'm waiting for an actual answer.
lol thanks Bob - you're giving me a lot of trust here!! :p









:oh
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Well you know, Charlie.....I trust you a lot :derp
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Well yeah, ofc thats natural for bros!! :nod :nod


:XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top