Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant
I dunno. Ask him.
I dunno. Ask him.
or maybe my dance moves...

cute isn't she? :33
Salted or unsalted?I can't believe it's not butter.
She started doing that way before her latest album, it all dates back since her major blow-up between Dangerously in Love and B'Day.Yeah, she started to call herself that in her latest album. IIRC, in one of her songs, she sang that all the ladies need to bow before her because she's Queen B.![]()

(trying to use irony though
)Ah right....Think I may have seen it before. May.@goldb: it's the female main from pokemon white/black 2cute isn't she? :33

Nah, honestly didn't think you were aware of my booty since you've never seen me.More because of your booty, yeah.
I thought you'd get it instantly!
He has a bubble butt?

Like Xadyu said, it was waaaay before this recent album, some time after her first single album and before the 2nd.Yeah, she started to call herself that in her latest album. IIRC, in one of her songs, she sang that all the ladies need to bow before her because she's Queen B.![]()
Not a fan of Queen B?Hee is that so? She can keep waiting for my bow then -.- xD
Nah, honestly didn't think you were aware of my booty since you've never seen me.

