Pelvic Sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Hmm well the singer whom I have more songs (just lookig at the ipod) is Miley Cyrus lol
Believe it or not but I think that girl does sing pretty well! :33
About anime ops I like many tho, as Stairway Generation from Gintama. That song is too epic! xD (when we talk about music Im half japanese hahahha)
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Too bad she is using sex to sell. >.>

Speaking of which, she claimed that her tour is "educational" because she wants to teach the small town kids things that they wouldn't learn in their hometowns. Because everyone needs to learn about twerking :eyeroll
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

I love Miley Cyrus. :nod

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------



This reminded me way too much of you..
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

What kind of friend are you? He can't eat sweets!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Hmm well the singer whom I have more songs (just lookig at the ipod) is Miley Cyrus lol
Believe it or not but I think that girl does sing pretty well! :33
About anime ops I like many tho, as Stairway Generation from Gintama. That song is too epic! xD (when we talk about music Im half japanese hahahha)
That's a nice track(listening to it now), I don't watch Gintama but I know a certain person who is a huge fan of it here :amuse. Wouldn't have pegged you or anyone really, for a Miley Cyrus fan but I guess she makes entertaining songs :nod.


Too bad she is using sex to sell. >.>

Speaking of which, she claimed that her tour is "educational" because she wants to teach the small town kids things that they wouldn't learn in their hometowns. Because everyone needs to learn about twerking :eyeroll
You've not lived until you've twerked; the Cyrus Guarantee. :eyeroll

All seriousness though, what is she planning on teaching them?



This reminded me way too much of you..
I never have and never will eat that much candy. It only reminded you of me because of the name. Don't lie :hmph
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Bitch please, it's about the amount of chocolate, obviously.

So much chaaklaat! :bored
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Bitch please, it's about the amount of chocolate, obviously.

So much chaaklaat! :bored
Okay, calm down...
 

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

@goldb: I do like your tastes ^^
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN! :arf
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

@goldb: I do like your tastes ^^
Thanks; I mostly keep to old 90s and early 2000s stuff. Occasionally I'll get recommendations or just find random stuff though:

I've been listening to The Glitch Mob album for a few days now, it's quite good and keeps me distracted while I'm doing other things.

DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN! :arf
what do you want me to tell you then?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

what do you want me to tell you then?
That you've stopped procrastinating and are actually doing something with your life again. :nod
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

That you've stopped procrastinating and are actually doing something with your life again. :nod
My life does itself. :derp
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

You've got yourself to thank for that. :nah
 

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Thanks; I mostly keep to old 90s and early 2000s stuff. Occasionally I'll get recommendations or just find random stuff though:

I've been listening to The Glitch Mob album for a few days now, it's quite good and keeps me distracted while I'm doing other things.
So do I! :33 I'm fine with almost any kinda music lol besides I do enjoy other people's recommendations 'cause, like in manga-related stuff, they usually know more than me ^^
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

It's not like I want to please you :hmph
I see you have found the problem. :nod
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

So do I! :33 I'm fine with almost any kinda music lol besides I do enjoy other people's recommendations 'cause, like in manga-related stuff, they usually know more than me ^^
Same here. I almost only watch anime based on recommendation from others. I like to think it's because I'm lazy and don't want to give things a chance, but also because I don't want to follow anime seasons or waste time watching something that will suck. There are so many people here with different tastes, that I don't have to worry about being recommended the same series all the time. :nod

Manga....not so much, I don't really read a lot. If I do, I'll see suggestions based on my past reading experience and check out the synopsis.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

You should watch City Hunter.




:nah
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top