Pelvic Sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Fair enough. I don't recognise a lot of characters from there though.
Most of them are from shoujo or otome games. I don't expect you to know them.

Then what am I, if not british?
what indeed?

Nawww, you just like people to think that. :glomp
Don't delude yourself just because I haven't been mean to you for some time. Many of my friends will disagree with you.

too much to read; I wasn't in the mood.
Heh.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Do it yourself. I'm not your personal assistant :hmph
What?! you're not? :gwah

Most of them are from shoujo or otome games. I don't expect you to know them.
True. Still don't know what otome means. I'll need to check it up. One day.



what indeed?
Black african-british :/

Don't delude yourself just because I haven't been mean to you for some time. Many of my friends will disagree with you.
Indeed it's been a long time since you've said anything mean. Though the whole dismissing me as a brit is a bit mean. I guess your friends don't know you as well as I do :eyeroll

*shrugs*
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Kimmin'

Duh <_>
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Kimmin'

Can you be my personal assistant then? :heh
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Kimmin'

Are you proposing to me? *gasp*
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

I know the one( guess my attempt to distract from that didn't work); we're evil and drink tea lol.
And have bad dental care....which is fitting :toc
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

And have bad dental care....which is fitting :toc
Lol, yes I forgot about that one. Absolutely terrible. Might as well pay for private. Many people that can afford to, do so.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kimmin'

:heh
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kimmin'

bobby bobby bobby....

that harlequin....:x3
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Kimmin'

You read the chapter? I need to comment on it tomorrow. Loved how he handled Dreyfus, even though it can be said that the great holy knight was physically and mentally drained from his previous fight.

Arthur got a bit cocky there because of his abilities; a sign of youth. Then Meliodas' appearance, Finally!.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kimmin'

"your life depends on your answer,,,but you already know this"


love it....looks like they will turn dreyfus,make him see the light also...
i wonder the relationship between melly and arthur
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Kimmin'

"your life depends on your answer,,,but you already know this"


love it....looks like they will turn dreyfus,make him see the light also...
i wonder the relationship between melly and arthur
That was a badass line from King. He's reminding me a bit of the King we first met, when he still worked with Gilthunder; except now he's on the good side.

I don't think so you know, Dreyfus wants supremacy and power; something that doesn't really interest the Sins, as far was we know. Also, I don't think there is any "light" for him to see, as he's aware of all Hendricksen's plans( now at least).

I doubt they know each other; Arthur seems like just another youth. But most probably he's heard of the Sin of Wrath.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kimmin'

That was a badass line from King. He's reminding me a bit of the King we first met, when he still worked with Gilthunder; except now he's on the good side.

I don't think so you know, Dreyfus wants supremacy and power; something that doesn't really interest the Sins, as far was we know. Also, I don't think there is any "light" for him to see, as he's aware of all Hendricksen's plans( now at least).

I doubt they know each other; Arthur seems like just another youth. But most probably he's heard of the Sin of Wrath.
well.kin's enlihtenment about the princess may change dreyfus...i think it will...like diane changed uila and hauser....

you are right about arthur....he heard of melly from his sorceress,merlin:nod
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

True. Still don't know what otome means. I'll need to check it up. One day.
I'm not sure you'll ever check it up.

Black african-british :/
Huh.

Indeed it's been a long time since you've said anything mean. Though the whole dismissing me as a brit is a bit mean. I guess your friends don't know you as well as I do :eyeroll
I am not particularly stressed, so I guess I'm just not in the mood to be mean.
Oh, please. :eyeroll They spend more time with me than you do. They know me better than anyone else.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

well.kin's enlihtenment about the princess may change dreyfus...i think it will...like diane changed uila and hauser....

you are right about arthur....he heard of melly from his sorceress,merlin:nod
Maybe; I guess what he doesn't know is what role Elizabeth plays in Hendricksen's plans.

Ah yes, I forgot about the sorceress; I wonder where she/he is.

I'm not sure you'll ever check it up.
Ye of little faith....is maybe right :eyeroll

:bob

I am not particularly stressed, so I guess I'm just not in the mood to be mean.
Oh, please. :eyeroll They spend more time with me than you do. They know me better than anyone else.
Spending a lot of time with someone doesn't mean you know them best. :nod :heh
:glomp
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Ye of little faith....is maybe right :eyeroll
When it comes to you, I always have little faith.

Spending a lot of time with someone doesn't mean you know them best. :nod :heh
:glomp
Not in my case. I'm fairly suspicious of strangers, you see, in which case, "strangers" in my dictionary mean people I don't see often.
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

When it comes to you, I always have little faith.
Why is that? :amuse

Not in my case. I'm fairly suspicious of strangers, you see, in which case, "strangers" in my dictionary mean people I don't see often.
But you "see" me nearly every day :blush
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kimmin'

you are such a big flirt,bobby....watch out yuki


you'll have a smilie too....:bobriki



:XD
i know i'm hate'n bobby:p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top