Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?
Proof?
Proof?

Come back once you felt itI've seen it
Okay, lemme get homeProof?
Why is everyone attacking my legs lately? it's true that my calves are kinda tiny but I'm working on it; you'll see!Yeah, Bob is kinda booty, but maybe cause his legs are too thin ^_^

I never skip leg day'Cause if you keep skipping your legs train, you'll become what you love: a chicken
I'm giving you an advice, being a friend here u.u Lemme see then!
Small calves are a genetic trait in my family, so it'll take a while.
. You insult me and then you call it advice? you're no friend of mine! 
He's black; you racist!Why do you use this poop color emote in your posts? D:

No, he's brownish poop colorHe's black; you racist!![]()
If that's how your poop looks, you need to see your docNo, he's brownish poop color

Why, are you constipated?I'll stop keeping on this topic ç.ç

You say nasty things all the time though....No, cause I don't wanna say nasty things ç.ç
