Pelvic Sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
FATHER! :sexyarf

Btw, I must mention that I'll be in England sometime in the later half of July.
MUSUME-CHWAAAN!! :sexyarf

I'm skeptical, since you were supposed to come last year too. But let me know the dates you'll be here when you know them, so I can at least see if I'll be around.
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Well, this time I actually have the tickets booked and paid for, so yeah. :XD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

0:34 The look on his face... Damn...
 
Last edited by a moderator:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Wait did I not just show you this trailer on IRC? :XD

But yeah, it also shows Barry and Caitlin...wtf?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu

Forgive my fellow countryman for the crappy translation '-'
When you were here, I told you I'd show you this song before you'd leave. I never did it D:
So, there^^
 
Last edited by a moderator:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks!

I don't even remember us having this conversation...I'm getting too old for this shit. Lovely song...though it's no Nando Reis :heh
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Do you want any help?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?
Or did you play hide the cucumber?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?
Or did you play hide the cucumber?
Lol that was funny. The first time was so unexpected. I loved the jokes; the running gag with Cap's language, Thor's hammer, Rhodey's party stories, and Ultron's hatred of being compared to Tony.

Then on the other hand you had the epic fight scenes, Steve's fighting combos with Thor probably being the best. But VERONICA :zomg
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Stuff about Agents of SHIELD you might want to know:

- Coulson gave Hill the information about Sokovia.
- Coulson also gave them the data regarding the scepter
- It is pretty much implied that Coulsons SHIELD also rebuild Furys helicarrier.
- For some reason he also gave Hill permission to "use" the Avengers...
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Stuff about Agents of SHIELD you might want to know:

- Coulson gave Hill the information about Sokovia.
- Coulson also gave them the data regarding the scepter
- It is pretty much implied that Coulsons SHIELD also rebuild Furys helicarrier.
- For some reason he also gave Hill permission to "use" the Avengers...
Expand on "use"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top