Pinoy Community v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Not to mention Far Cry 2. Damn money grubbers. In other news, still no news of any sort of WSJ release x___x Damn Christmas break, these corporate holidays will kill us all.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
hey guys. good to be back. im not gonna bother reading back. just happy to be back here :)
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
dude, welcome back. happy ramadan or whatever. :))
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
hello hello. merry christmas,happy new year from qatar. yun lang. wala na akong oras. bye-ni!
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
no time for what?
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
No time to hang, because she's being arrested for spreading Christian/American propaganda. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
she's already been caught making men 'commit sin' by wearing short shorts too.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
well you know what? you can't search the internet freely here either. I was about to check ceelo green's f*ck you video, just for kicks, and i couldn't. -_- Even if I used proxies.

You can't browse porn sites (I did not attempt >.>) or even just songs with the F word. buhjeezus.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Try googling America or American. LOOOOL!
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
didn't know that.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Better to search for "Islamic Spring" bb, let's see how fast those MP's can bust down your door.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
well you know what? you can't search the internet freely here either. I was about to check ceelo green's f*ck you video, just for kicks, and i couldn't. -_- Even if I used proxies.

You can't browse porn sites (I did not attempt >.>) or even just songs with the F word. buhjeezus.
same here, cant browse porn. believe me, ive been trying. good thing im well compensated in speed, hitting an average of 20+mbps. skype is as seamless as it can get. :)

p.s. damn i want a galaxy tab plus before 2012 starts :(
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
MD- time to settle for softcore! looool!
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
way to celebrate the incoming year - bedridden, nursing a fever and a sinus full of hazardous materials. good year to you all.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'm spending it on the internet... gg social life.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
why hello there guys.

I am close to 20 hours awake now, prepping my new laptop to my own preferences. Tell me, if I got a mac, could I have gotten rid of this headache? Just how many days does it take to configure all details of a PC huh?

anyway, so I bought a 1TB HD as well to house supposedly all of my media- as I wanted to get rid of all CDs in my room. Apparently 1TB is only good enough for my manga. Not for my movies and anime -____________-

PS: It's good to be back in the Philippines. And I am bombarded with employment offers. Ika nga, it's a blessing that I have the luxury of choice, but goddang, it hurts my head like hell. Can't I just be like a little kid and NOT MAKE ANY DECISIONS? I wanna bum around for at least two weeks but it seems the real world wants me to become responsible and pay taxes and do my role in society and shit.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Only your manga? What in gods name...What..the living fuck...Im mindblown. How much manga can you possibly have? Did you like decide to download onemanga before it shutdown or something?
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
lol bb, mac is for hipsters. ARE YOU A HIPSTER?

@imp
if they're all in pdf format i'm gonna eat myself.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
trust me Imp. That's only for the completed series. I'm not counting the ones I'm currently following (One Piece, Berserk, etc). Not including the series I've dropped, either.

I need to sleep but I'm kinda obsessed about transferring all the manga into the HD and... how big can these manga get, huh?

I still have a bit of a jetlag but having no work for a few days is helping- NOT. because I'm slaving for my PC setup :scry

---------- Post added at 02:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

hunt, my manga are not in PDF. Most are in compressed states, as the lovely CDisplay does read compressed files.

PS: I bought another six volumes of Vagabond! :wtf

And sweet mother of Jeebus, Fullybooked is selling BLADE OF THE IMMORTAL (and they have the first eight volumes! in order!) at the expensive price of 899PHP per friggin' volume! nyaaaaa! :guns

---------- Post added at 02:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 AM ----------

and how is it that my sister has the audacity to demand my share of the electricity bill from WHEN I WAS IN A DIFFERENT COUNTRY?! She says I left a day after the cut-off and thus must pay the month's share of the bill.

I did not say a word in response. I did not know what to say, and I did not want to think about anything else but manga, manga, manga. I'd been repressed too much!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top