Pinoy Community v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
guys, any of you here play League of Legends?

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

una lang yan guys. after that, its just another experience you deal with everyday, part of the norm.

/nowimpotent

FUUUUUCCKKKKK! I'd kill for 100mbps!
according to my friend here, he can actually get 100-115mbps on speedtests. let's see if he can provide a screenshot of it tomorrow night. this i gotta see.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I wanna play a game other than say... Diner Dash. :hurr
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
i dunno if i can suggest some for you,bb.

i myself am trying to find a good game to be a hobby. gawd, its such bore here.

---------- Post added at 01:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

just started today with LoL and QuakeLive. still trying to figure out what i want. i hate this! working abroad just sucks.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
League of Legends sucks on my connection. So I'm stuck playing browser games and single-player games. Can't even connect to ANYONE on Modern Warfare 3.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
gusto ko lang naman games in the league of Ceasar... yung mga ganun. aH! Age of empires nga pala no?

uy guys, you think it's a good idea to DL photoshop or should I just buy a CD sa tabi-tabi? I still don't have photoshop installed in this computer. Apparently the portablewarez don't work with 64bit. I was okay with them before.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
there's a photoshop lite that's floating on the internet.

and bb, have you tried playing the sid meier's civilization multiplayer game on facebook?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
but I want photoshop :o

I don't play FB games... so...

anyway, i engaged in my very first... um, chat war. Though it wasn't much of a war, I'd say. :hip This guy was just asking what good anime to watch, and this other guy goes off saying he can't recommend to noobs, and guy A says he's no noob, in which guy B wants proof by asking for his top 5 favorite anime.

I was just annoyed I had to jump in as Anonymous and join the fray, lol. How could one tell if he was a noob by his preference? What if he liked OP and watched a hundred other shows? He basically went on saying anybody who liked Shounen was a noob. And I happened to like shounen as much as other demographic so I defended it.

Well! It seems to be quite a fun experience baiting noobs (obviously guy B was a noob who didn't see the genius of DBZ and OP) so I think I'm gonna go hunt at it again as ANONYMOUS! :cookiehand

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

say... where is a good place to flamebait anyway? ahahahaha
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
AHhh. You've gone over to the troll side.

BWAHAHHAHA!

Remember the most important part: The Internet is serious business.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
well... see... I wouldn't actually call myself a troll. I'm still in denial about that LOL. I mean, it was really exciting and alluring, I'd have to admit...

PS: tangnang freight service yan o di pa dinedeliver gamit ko wala na akong damit i'll be working starting this MONDAY! :yelling pakshit!
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
What makes you certain Guy A and Guy B ISN'T THE SAME PERSON? I mean, I used that tactic to troll once. (Or twice.)

Freight service from the Visayas region? Did they use Air21, LBC or somesuch?
 

ordoghaz

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2007
Messages
193
Reaction score
67
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
I didn't realise theres a Filipino thread here :)
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
@bb Birthday suit!

Hello, ordoghaz! Welcome! I see you've been a member since 2007 :D. Musta?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I didn't realise theres a Filipino thread here :)
Why hello there! :cookiehand

where have you been lurking and why have you decided now? :wtf Do not allow yourself to be scared of us, we are, as you can see, as passive as couchpotatoes as you can get! :hurr

@bb Birthday suit!

Hello, ordoghaz! Welcome! I see you've been a member since 2007 :D. Musta?
birthday suit? Do you mean to... ordain our new member with the questions?

What makes you certain Guy A and Guy B ISN'T THE SAME PERSON? I mean, I used that tactic to troll once. (Or twice.)

Freight service from the Visayas region? Did they use Air21, LBC or somesuch?
:o

Well, I was pretty sure Guy A and B were not the same person. Guy B (douche) seemed to be some famous poster.

re: Freight service. I don't know :scry I am doomed!
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
you still got a few minutes until the malls close. D:
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
well. May damit pa naman ako for one day. But after that... magpapalaundry nalang muna, but you know...

I just... I'm worried about my manga :gwah how many days have they not seen their master? :scry
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
...

Maybe that's the reason it takes so long. Someone else got interested and decided to have your luggage filed as sent to destination when it wasn't.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
So... in the end, it's really about the manga and not the clothes :D.

Well, at least you're not the typical female.
 

ordoghaz

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2007
Messages
193
Reaction score
67
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Yeah I don't really post much but do read a lot mostly on naruto and hunter x, haha guess im technically a noob then :P my manga choices are kind of random, used to read vampire knight, fma, ouran host, my balls, gantz, change 123, love hina haha lol

On different note just finished cooking my first curry. Gawd such an epic fail to salty and spicy I had to add a litre of water and milk on top of coconut milk haha

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

@baboysai master!? Slave driver atleast my gr I think refer to her mangas as babies lol haha
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Heh, baboysai and Paperchef are both chefs/semi-chefs. Or at least in the field. They can help you.

So you're a shounen person who doesn't mind the girly stuff, eh? No Negima on your list?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top