- Joined
- May 3, 2006
- Messages
- 3,814
- Reaction score
- 252
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
@Yonie- It screamed macbeth in the first episode....
I was buzzed, and my collegues and I were trying to do the most retarded shit we could do with markers and blank paper place mats.... I drew that...
@DoD- No, it's just pigs in general...OINK MO'FO!
@Hunter- Why a monkey wrench when you can summon a MONKEY??? Gogo slow death via aids ridden monkeys!
I was buzzed, and my collegues and I were trying to do the most retarded shit we could do with markers and blank paper place mats.... I drew that...
@DoD- No, it's just pigs in general...OINK MO'FO!
@Hunter- Why a monkey wrench when you can summon a MONKEY??? Gogo slow death via aids ridden monkeys!
You never know who lurks in the dark corners of this place 




,.......but dont get it wrong, i just simply suck at swimming though i really love water >