- Joined
- May 3, 2006
- Messages
- 3,814
- Reaction score
- 252
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
@MJ- The fourth episode's gotten lots of controvercy. One of the co-founders of Gainax quit because of it's poor reception by the fans.
Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gurren_Laggan#2channel_incident
@Yonie- Startrek was a great movie, saw it twice... Though I don't think watching it a third time would be good for me. I noticed all the flaws the second time around, and I'm scared that watching it a third time would ruin it for me.
Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gurren_Laggan#2channel_incident
@Yonie- Startrek was a great movie, saw it twice... Though I don't think watching it a third time would be good for me. I noticed all the flaws the second time around, and I'm scared that watching it a third time would ruin it for me.
.

but you'll see. i'm not gonna tell you how to enjoy it, just watch the rest and judge for yourself. it's one of my favorite series