Pinoy Hang-out Thread v. 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
I do hope I don't read anything that's like "Iboboto ko kung sino man ang sabihing iboto ng aming puno". O__O
paano yun magse-seance sila? :blink

ay buhay pa pala yung isa, hehe.....:facepalm
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Pupunta na rin naman tayong impyerno kasi di tayo kasapi, e.

Lubus-lubusin na natin.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Aw.. too bad.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Hey, I hope everyone's safe. I'm lucky that I live in a relatively untouched place, and I hope everyone was able to get out of that ordeal relatively scot-free.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
hey guys everyone safe there?
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Apart form downed internet for more than 48 hours, things are fine down here in BF.
 

bedsidelight

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 13, 2008
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Ok dito sa Malolos (Bulacan).

Guys post na lang tayo ng help details/links sa mga forums (esp. international) para sa typhoon victims.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
mom and dad was prevented from going home (READ: stuck in the van in the middle of Marikina Bridge for about 24 hours, saturday-sunday) because rising floodwaters prevented them from making progress. other than me stressing out for a whole day, everything's fine with us.

and what made it more stressing is that power lines weren't cut off in our area, there's the internet too, but manila water cut off their services. even now wala pa din kaming tap water. >.>
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
I'm pretty blessed really. All of our services stayed up (as they should have), including my cable tv/internet, which usually blinks out at the least thunderstorm.

I think my place is built for these types of calamities. After all, where else will the rescue helicopters fly from if they're stranded here? Everyone around's a bit busy with the relief operations, though.

I wouldn't imagine the heartbreak if a home I've saved for for decades goes down in a flood just like that.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
maganda location niyo kung ganun.
 

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
EVERYBODY CLEAR!!!! *performs CPR on the thread*
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
*forgets to clear away from the thread and dies*
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I'm going to miss you paper-senpai. All those moments we shared. The jokes, the laughs, the pervertedness. You will live long in my memories. It is a shame you had to go so early, with your whole future ahead of you.*Raises glass* To paper! :crying
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
I read an interesting passage about paper. It makes a perfect eulogy for l4pb:

I don't understand how paper is stronger than rock. I mean, rocks destroy scissors, scissors cut paper, but what does paper do? Wrap around a rock? So whenever I play rock-paper-scissors I always choose rock - when my opponent chooses paper I punch them straight in the face and say, "Oh I'm sorry, I thought paper was gonna protect you."
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
That really is an apt eulogy hunter. And while i am loath to interrupt l4pb's e-funeral, i thought i would share this because it is total "O.o;".
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
hey guys. :) kamusta nmn? :rofl
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I LIIIVVEEEEE!!!!!

@lil- Nothing much, busy with school so I've been staving off the forums... not sure about the other guys though....
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
:XD did u change ur name? or where u already paperboy dati p? :wtf
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top