@level4paperboy. Actually, a lot of male seiyuus have take roles in yaoi radio dramas, just as female seiyuus do voices in H-games and stuff. *cough* you could name some characters you like and I might be able to ruin them for you.
@yoniekai. Hush, reading all genres of manga makes it all the more fun. I won't debate which sex-making-out-with-which-sex looks offensive to people, because I think that's based on your personal perspective. For me, being bisexual means twice the fun on a Saturday night. But let me ask you a question. You open a manga and you see two girls kissing. What differences should be present that makes that manga:
a) a fanservice/ecchi/****** manga made by a male that's aimed to please male readers?
b) a yuri manga made by a female mangaka trying to make an honest lesbian love story?
Or, *cough* you see two men, one naked and very pretty, and they're playfully splashing water on each other, it turns into a serious heart-to-heart and eventually declares utmost loyalty to each other. Is this:
a) a yaoi manga, they're gay. Delete files now.
b) a seinen manga, this is Berserk and that's Guts and Griffith you just saw. This is like the coolest, manliest manga you've ever encountered, rawr.
Don't worry. I actually love Berserk for the gore, epic art, action and that hueg sword.
Heh, I also watched that same fansubbed version of Code Geass. Those scenes just cracked me up. What were they talking about in the other subs? I didn't listen too closely during those scenes because I wasn't taking geass seriously at all. Of course, I'm betting they can't show the DVD specials as well.