Re: PoT and NPoT Technique Tier List
I think it's pretty to be shown that the 3rd court are equal to Tachibana/Chitose, which Konomi pretty much shown by the statement here.
http://www.mangareader.net/343-58611-4/new-prince-of-tennis/chapter-38.html
It's just hard to show it completely when… well… the match is cut REALLY short.
Konomi underlined how they hadnt paired up for over a year.
Whereas Washio and Suzuki had been training with each other for ages. As shown when you see 3rd Court just defeating 4th Court prior to the Team Shuffle.
Can you restated this? I'm sorry. I really confused to with this means. Not trying to be rude or anything.
I thought you were implying that slightly putting down Mojuu no Synchro.
And was saying that the next time they use it, it is likely that it will be more powerful. Since Remember when Synchro is first activated, it isnt as strong as when activated later. For example Oishi & Kikumaru. They use it first against Shishido/Ootori.
After the 1st time, they beasted Jackal/Marui in 5 straight games after activation who would probably defeat any 3rd Court HSer team. They seemed more fluid against Jackal/Marui pair.
The gigue that was stopped by Irie was the more powerful "evolved" one.
You also don't know how "serious" Irie was when he's fighting with Akiba compare to how "serious" Irie was when he's fighting Akiba either. However, since he say "Just kidding" and answer the Doukoku e no Gigue and got beaten by number 20 after that. I would assume that number 20 can beat Doukoku e no Gigue, which most likely make Vanish a fair bit more powerful. I'm aware that Irie is acting when losing to number 20, but there's no telling how "serious" the actor is with both opponents.
I think its clear that Irie was totally unserious with Akiba. The fact that he is No.20, and the MSers defeated No.s 11-19, Konomi had Irie get serious and annihalate him on purpose. Just to make sure that Atobe wasnt de-valued.
Irie was just playing with Akiba. I dont see how Akiba could overcome World of Ice.
5 ball =/= 2 half ball on opposite side of the court. The 2 half ball land on the opposite side, making it A LOT harder than fast hand moving around you. Also, it's "half" of a ball. That's considerably harder than a ball, trust me.
I hope your not using real-life logic here lol.
Understand that with this series you have to argue with PoT logic only. Although hitting a Samurai Drive seems harder, with more players hitting several balls at once, it makes this technique seem slightly less powerful. Although I agree that it should be higher.