Shounen Psyren by Iwashiro Toshiaki

Dorothy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2007
Messages
307
Reaction score
32
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
I didn';t feel like oboro was going out in order to help them; rather i think he was trying to test out his power a bit because he is feeling strange
And why does he evolve a plan in order to defeat Tastuo with Ageha and the others? He was deluded when the others escluded him from the action, he really wanted to fight! I think that Oboro will help Amamiya that now is too tired! :amuse
 

pirate-hitman:L

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2007
Messages
191
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Does anyone think they will be able to get info about Psyren from Tatsuo? Or will he die with only something cryptic.
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Does anyone think they will be able to get info about Psyren from Tatsuo? Or will he die with only something cryptic.
Well amamiya saw already more. It could be that either kabuto or oboro can know more because of power they'll have. But for that we'll have to wait
 

Dofla

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
781
Reaction score
5,121
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
France
Spoilers:


ヒリューの呼びかけに少しの時間だけタツオ正気を取り戻す

しかし記憶がごちゃごちゃでパニックになるタツオ

必死で呼びかけるヒリューを、また正気を失ったタツオが貫く

アゲハ切れて覚醒? 黒い球体を出すところまで。
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium

Dorothy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2007
Messages
307
Reaction score
32
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
OMG that spoiler!!! THANKS!!! :wtf
I'd like to see the total of the chapter, I wanna Oboro in action!!! Dd
 

fxu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
847
Reaction score
1,103
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
That is the epitome of epic.
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Have to agree with the others. It's just that awesome!
 

phe-chan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 5, 2008
Messages
9
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Spoilers:
I wonder how they will get him to become normal again? I'm seriously looking forward to seeing what he can do. =D
 

Dofla

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
781
Reaction score
5,121
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
France
others:

 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
others:

I was completely wrong

I thought it was asaga who would finish off tatsuo after an injured agaha would save him for a first time. It seems based on the first picture, ageha is going to finish off tatsuo with his black sphere because tatsuo injured asaga

thanks dofla
 

kingsenol

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2005
Messages
164
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Holy shit. Ageha snapped.
 

Dorothy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2007
Messages
307
Reaction score
32
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
OMG beautiful chapter but... >_>
TATSUO IS A BASTARD, POOR ASAGA!!! *____*
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
OMG beautiful chapter but... >_>
TATSUO IS A BASTARD, POOR ASAGA!!! *____*
I don't think he's a bastard but whatver he made him into a tavoo must be pretty strong. Why? I even think the memories we saw where tatsuos memories too. Previous chapter asaga, now tatsuos turn but during those memories something was focused on that sphere in his chest

and agehas new move looks badass
 

LongShot

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2007
Messages
177
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
taichi1082, we may find "stolen" stuffs in every single manga from now a days... if the mangaka takes something from here and there and add to his story I guess its not a problem, the problem is when the mangaka make something really close to another story


back on topic... This chapter was great, a shame that Asaga got caught on that melodramatic scene but now badass Ageha and his black sphere will do the job

I guess something like in Urameshi x Toguro in YuYu Hakusho will happen... with Tatsuo trying to stop Ageha energy ball with his hands
 

Luigi#Triforce

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 16, 2008
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
By this cap, I think that Ageha is fully moved by emotions, as Amamiya said...he's just released them into that ball...
Big fight is coming!!
 

Sexy Randal 105

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2007
Messages
1,052
Reaction score
37
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh my god...the last chapter was so epic. How can this series NOT catch on more? I don't care if it's generic. Badass = badass. This kicks the shit out of Mieru Hito.
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
This kicks the shit out of Mieru Hito.
I second with that

I loved mieru hito a lot, but mieru hito took a long time to come up with a decent story and I think the characters were more annoying. Psyren is great though I had my doubts about it. I have always thought this had more potential.

Imo toshiaki is a mangaka were you can see more than others that he's inspired for toriyama
-> mieru hito: fighting that fox guy, myoujin did something that resembled a lof of a one handed kamehameha, in the last chapter he did SSJ reverse - miyoujin getting dark hair with his powering up
-> psyren: that black sphere is so great it reminds of gokus spirit bomb x freezas death bomb(?)

Well as someone said being generic isn't bad (it's difficult for being original and this isn't an obvious copy paste work), it's great to see some old influences. Let it be that toshiakis art and the way he draws fighting scenes are really awesome
 

Sexy Randal 105

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2007
Messages
1,052
Reaction score
37
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Mieru Hito seemed a little too Bleach-like to me. Psyren just seems like a mix of Gantz and Yu Yu Hakusho. I loved Yu Yu Hakusho, so this is welcome.
 
Top