Raruto

Seungmina

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Quote of kunai jutsu: "Hey Seungmina, thanks for coming up!"

Thank you for cheer me up.

Quote of rykarreolacr: "Eres centroamericano? Yo también!!!!! De que país exactamente?"

De Guatemala. ;)

And I think that is a good idea make a test with one or two pages of the spanish raruto. Something like:

*Spoiler*

Kakasí: So, you´re my students rigth? what I´ve guess, a bunch of bastards

Flora: We still haven´t speak!!

Saske: I don´t need teachers that stop my academic development. (From chapter 2)

And so.
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Seungmina said:
De Guatemala. ;)
Yo soy de Costa Rica, pero no soy tico de nacimiento... sino italiano

Buena traducción, ya te estaré avisando ;)
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
rykarreolacr said:
There are already like 6 guys that want to help out!!!
I guess i most chose the best ones... This is hard... :s
or you can work on the older volumes, like 3 people per volume, and have them done in advance, then release them every 2 weeks like you planned (that way you can proof and have more time on each volume because they could get done faster :)
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
njt said:
or you can work on the older volumes, like 3 people per volume, and have them done in advance, then release them every 2 weeks like you planned (that way you can proof and have more time on each volume because they could get done faster :)
Of course that would be great, but I still haven't decided...
Having a lot of people could also be bad.
I'm currently waiting for KageMane's answer, he did a great job in translating a page of chapter 2.
Also, mageofdeath knows many idioms and stuff like that, since he lives in the US.
If everything goes as planned, it will probably end up in KageMane translating, mageofdeath checking it and adding more funny stuff, me proofreading and editing, and Jesulink final checking it.
 

LynnAzure

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I just read the first chap.. awesome.
 

chaosenigma

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey guys

I know you have plenty of translators already, but im willing to help out as well. I'm Dominican, 100% fluent in spanish and definitely wouldn't mind lending a hand if its needed.
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
chaosenigma said:
Hey guys

I know you have plenty of translators already, but im willing to help out as well. I'm Dominican, 100% fluent in spanish and definitely wouldn't mind lending a hand if its needed.
I'm really glad that so many people are willing to help, I really am!!!
But if I let too many people join in it'll be a complete chaos!!!!

As for now, the team will consist in me, KageMane and mageofdeath (+ Jesulink).
Remember there's no cleaning or stuff like that to do, just translating... we are more then enough right now :grin
But I really appreciate everybody's offers!!!!

Chapter 1 is 100% ready, just waiting to be released!!!
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
rykarreolacr said:
I'm really glad that so many people are willing to help, I really am!!!
But if I let too many people join in it'll be a complete chaos!!!!

As for now, the team will consist in me, KageMane and mageofdeath (+ Jesulink).
Remember there's no cleaning or stuff like that to do, just translating... we are more then enough right now :grin
But I really appreciate everybody's offers!!!!

Chapter 1 is 100% ready, just waiting to be released!!!
OOHHH PLEASE, GIVE US A PREMIER!!!  We can wait for another 2 weeks and umm.. 4 days for the next chapter, right guys, right? 
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
kunai jutsu said:
OOHHH PLEASE, GIVE US A PREMIER!!! We can wait for another 2 weeks and umm.. 4 days for the next chapter, right guys, right?

He he sorry... No can do!
Jesulink is the one chosing the release dates!
Be patient, just 4 more days! :grin
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
rykarreolacr said:
He he sorry... No can do!
Jesulink is the one chosing the release dates!
Be patient, just 4 more days! :grin
Fine, we'll wait, so it's really TWICE as long as the ordinary Naruto chapters?
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
kunai jutsu said:
Fine, we'll wait, so it's really TWICE as long as the ordinary Naruto chapters?

I´m afraid so... But there´s a chance that someday we could release a double chapter or something.
It all depends on how much free time we have...
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
So how many chapters does Raruto have currently?
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
kunai jutsu said:
So how many chapters does Raruto have currently?

Chapter 11 was released a couple of days ago
 

abdulahi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
277
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
bit over do but i just wanted to send my thanks to all of you who are willing to help ryka with this project. so thanks :leepose
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Good job Ryka, I can't wait for it to be released :D... I really appreciate you guys' work; especially since I tried to use auto-translate tools to translate it and saw how hard it is.

And I was thinking.. why don't you guys recruit some people to color the raws? I am sure there are a lot of them here who are willing to do so. Maybe not anime-like, but enough to make it more "lively". Just an idea. But maybe the real author won't agree?
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
ibra87 said:
And I was thinking.. why don't you guys recruit some people to color the raws? I am sure there are a lot of them here who are willing to do so. Maybe not anime-like, but enough to make it more "lively". Just an idea. But maybe the real author won't agree?
First of all, my respects to your avatar!!!! Amazing!!!
Your idea is obviously great, but it's already hard as it is, we don't wanna complicate ourselves more.
But if you or anyone feel like colouring one page please do!!!

Less then a day for the release of the first chapter.... The waiting is almost over...
 

Kusachu

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 1, 2006
Messages
3,878
Reaction score
1,775
Gender
Female
Country
United States
XDDDDDDDDDDD Can't wait!
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Kusachu said:
XDDDDDDDDDDD Can't wait!
Neither can I!!! I want to see how people will react to it!! :grin
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
if its anything as funny as the opening ill probably laugh as hell! and thats a good thing!!!
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
boffenjl said:
if its anything as funny as the opening ill probably laugh as hell! and thats a good thing!!!
Oh, it's funnier then the opening! And it gets funnier each chapter! :grin
 
Top